Do Not Sell My Personal Information

new shape

2nd ford E+ B

My new shape titanium had a low level black plstic on its back bumper. Its gone. :angry: I've orderd a new one £45.50p.

My ford dealer said they had lost 1 on there demo car, But i still had to pay. :angry: 6 plastic clips hold it on.

Thanks for the heads up!

And i wouldnt pay for it. i would speak to the manager and keep going up until its free...

Good luck

Do you mean that large slab of plastic underneath the painted part of the car, the part that can be changed for a rear diffuser like on the Zetec S? If so, I'm not surprised it's £45. Like Nipz said I'd go back to the dealer and speak to the manager. They shouldn't just fall off.

Another warning...........We share the car so my wife has the 'remote' ignition key, and I have the 'ordinary' key, for our '58 reg Zetec.

Tried to unlock the drivers door this week, and the key blade pulled out of the plastic fob, and stayed in the lock! After just 2 months, and I've only used the car 2 or 3 times !

Anyway, managed to get the 'blade' out, and my Ford dealer re-programmed a new key under warranty.(took about 45 mins to programme )

Close inspection to key reveals 'blade' only into plastic fob about 1 cm., and cheap plastic clip holding it in place.

I may have just been unlucky, and had a bad 'un............but be warned.

dave