Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Most Likely To Be Targeted For Vandalism

Stoney871

I read that yesterday.Guy in work got one in blue,I will tell him today. :P

Seen this in the paper yesterday! Poor wee car, why vandal one of these out of all the cars there is? I think they're cute! :) lol

perhaps the cute factor is why its vandelised, or perhaps, there are more cheating husbands out there, who buy their wives this car, they then find out, then smash the car up to hit him where it hurts?

I couldn't damage a cute car, i'd treat like it was my lil baby! ^_^ If it were to do with cheating husbands i'd smash up his car and say thanks for the new car now bye bye! Now that'd hit him where it hurts lol :D

Ashleigh, do you have any experience in this field? it seems that you have too much knowledge on hitting him where it hurts to not have done this to someone :P

Haha, just a boyfriend of three years which i have hit there a couple times. Accidently of course! ^_^

lol of course... "accident"... :P

As always! ^_^ In the wrong place at the wrong time, thats what i say :D

Cheating Husbands...in the 1960s a woman found her husband cheating on her. She hired a ready mix concrete truck to deliver three cubic yards of concrete and she placed it in his hood down Triumph Herald convertible. At the time he was doing the business with his girlfriend. Made all the daily papers with photos!!

No way! :o haha, now that's ultimate payback!

I remember seeing the photo in the Daily Mirror!!

I think the Fiat 500 is targeted because they seem to always cut people up. I been cut up twice by these cars all driven by women. :angry:

I read that yesterday.Guy in work got one in blue,I will tell him today. :P

Try to resist telling him by scratching it across his bonnet with a screwdriver! :D

I suppose a certain car must be in the "top ten" chart, but i can't really see why a Fiat500 inparticular... It's certainly not a jealousy attack is it? Whenever i see a Fiat 500 beingh driven about i'm tempted to ask the owner if he wants a lift home in a proper car, and i'll fetch him back to his motor when it goes dark so nobody can see him! :D

And how is this "vandalism" being determined? I suppose plenty of FIAT owners would return to their car and find the bumper on the floor, a wing missing, or the entire car on fire... That's more to do with build quality (or lack of it) Not vandalism! :D

I think a lot of is that small cars are so light people try picking them up to turn them around and just end up ripping off trim.

I just had an image of the old Fred Flinstone seen, where he picks up his car, turns around then starts running it to start rolling!

And I just had the thought of Fred Flinstone doing this in a convertable fiat 500!

In fact I found this very accurate picture:

post-10869-0-18652200-1335275118_thumb.j

In all honesty I can't stand these cars anyway!! I would stretch to say I don't mind the arbarth but I can see why they get most the hastle, plus it's a fiat!! F.art I.n A T.in

Found this on Twitter and thought it kind of went along the same lines of someone finding something out in their relationship! The caption on the photo being... "the result of a vindictive relationship" ... ouch! :blink:

Vandledcar.jpg

it because most of the fiat 500's i see have those f*****g stupid eyelashes on them!!!!!!!! why?!?!? YOUR CAR ISNT A PET!!!!!!

Rant over....... maybe thats why... lol

Also, note there isnt a Ford in that list...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club