Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So This Is Where You Say Heellllloooo!!!

Torchwood

Hello Members of the FOC,

Just joined and managed to find my way to the intro stage.... Well i have a 2012 Ford Fiesta, in Vision BLue and it is lovely to drive!!! Gone Diesel, (why i don't know) but the new little fester bombs along the road very happy.

I will admit it, been meaning to join a while now, but i now have a few rare toys for sale, but....... i have to get some posts going, so they will have to wait a bit!! Then again i am not about to shoot off again after they are gone since im now in debt for the rest of my life with the new car!!!! So none of this, never be seen again as i have learnt quite a bit since owning the new car and having read a fair few posts may be able to offer some sound advice?! Poss, hopefully, maybe....

....probably not!

Right well, lets dig in.... :D

Hello.. Dez & Pete....

Cool, one of ya with a dog, and one with a cat....

Ok next i will have...... a horse please bob! Na, joking! Thanks for the welcome!

Someone come and talk to me..lol. I need 20 posts so i can offer you good people some cracking side skirts for sale, plus other bits like a Sony DAB stereo. I'm not intending to hop off again after as i am going to be a long term Fester owner only picking her up 6 months ago, just trying to find out the value here of skirts before i offer them up to evil.Bay...

Welcome Mate.

Would love to see some photos of the car.

I tried to post a pic but it would not go through, thought it may be due to me being a new member and a low post count... Note i said Post....cough!!

The best way to post pictures from your personal files is to use Photobucket.

Create an account and upload the relevant photos then post the link on the post.

If you post the link with the IMG links at either end then the photo will come up immediately, if you remove the IMG then a link only will be posted.

I recommend that the images are no more than 600 by 600 or else the pictures will be huge.

I use 'Irfanview 4.20' to quickly resize my images and blank out numberplates if necessary.

hi foc members ive just joined today i drive a focus st225 2006 in black 1 of the best cars i have ever owned

The best way to post pictures from your personal files is to use Photobucket.

Create an account and upload the relevant photos then post the link on the post.

If you post the link with the IMG links at either end then the photo will come up immediately, if you remove the IMG then a link only will be posted.

I recommend that the images are no more than 600 by 600 or else the pictures will be huge.

I use 'Irfanview 4.20' to quickly resize my images and blank out numberplates if necessary.

Cool nice one, i have a resizer round here somewhere, will dig it out. Hate photobucket, full of spam pop-ups and, well.... bad stuff!!

Cool nice one, i have a resizer round here somewhere, will dig it out. Hate photobucket, full of spam pop-ups and, well.... bad stuff!!

It doesn't bother me.

:)

Hi I am looking for some advice on leasing a ford fiesta from Central Contracts or purhcasing a second hand one. Do you think it would be better to lease a new one or to purchase one which is about 3 years old. I really want to raise my mpg :)

Any advice would be helpful! xx

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club