Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Georgiiie

Has Anyone Lowered The New Fiesta Yet ? If So Let Me No !!

3 posts in this topic

Thinkin about lowerin my new fiesta 40mm just wonderin if it will rub with 17" on ?

Thinkin about lowerin my new fiesta 40mm just wonderin if it will rub with 17" on ?

Be careful how much you lower it--there's not that clearance from the body kit to the ground anyway and you have to be gentle when you go up ramps etc.

its a shame ford dont offer the sports suspension as a factory option on non zetec S models.

if you do decide to lower it i'd suggest using ford parts so that you dont invalidate your warranty.

probably easiest to fit stock components from the zetec S (shocks and springs) rather than after market items.

you'll also need to fit the stiffer front anti roll bar from the zetec S, and have the wheels re-tracked once everything is done.

Mav'