Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Im New And Need Engine Code Advise

d8moa

evening all.... basically my mum has a 05 auto focus and needs a engine.... been looking on eBay and they are all quoting different engine codes?

how do i no what mine is and that i buy the correct one? is there a sticker somewhere on the engine etc?

thanks in advance

Damo

evening all.... basically my mum has a 05 auto focus and needs a engine.... been looking on ebay and they are all quoting different engine codes?

how do i no what mine is and that i buy the correct one? is there a sticker somewhere on the engine etc?

thanks in advance

Damo

Hi i just put a new engine in my 2006 focus about 2 days ago. There should be a sticker on the left side of the engine with a code as there was one on my engine also if you have taken the engine out there should be a code stamped somewhere on the back of the engine if you have not taken out the engine yet just check your log book there should be a word saying VARIENT(not sure bout the spelling) and next to it should have the code. I have a 2.0 2006 petrol engine code is AODA be VERY CAREFULL when you buy your new engine i had a supplyer selling me wrong engine. Goodluck

make sure you let us no if you find the code mate

well i have found it..... its infront of the 7 digit engine number so mine reads HWDA*******

on my focus its on the engine where the starter motor bolts in

well i have found it..... its infront of the 7 digit engine number so mine reads HWDA*******

on my focus its on the engine where the starter motor bolts in

Good mate for finding it on my car it was in a differnt place but as long as you found it and is correct code and good luck with new engine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club