#1 Tom1494

Tom1494

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Thomas
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi Zetec
  • Year: 2011

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hi everyone, I have recently bought a 61 reg 1.4 TDCi Zetec fiesta which I'm collecting from the dealer on Monday. I do 90 miles a day travelling to and from work which consists of mainly motorways and some town driving. There is no traffic on my way to work so I'm not stopping and starting. I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and wondering what MPG figures I can expect from it?

Thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 lodav2011

lodav2011

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Name: louis
  • Ford Model: fiesta titanium
  • Year: 2009

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

i had one of these cars as a courtesy car and i put £6 of fuel in it and went from plymouth to callington then callington to plymouth and abit of town driving and then plymouth to callington and then got a call saying my car was fixed then drove it back to plymouth again all on the £6 i put it. so that £6 of fuel got me about 67 miles maybe 70miles and i drove it like i stole it every where also. so id say they are very good on fuel :)

#3 Tom1494

Tom1494

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Name: Thomas
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCi Zetec
  • Year: 2011

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Thanks you've really put my mind at ease because I've read some people have only been getting around 50-55 MPG in them so I was a little worried I may have bought a diesel for nothing!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mpg, 1.4, Tdci, Diesel, Mk7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users