Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom1494

Fiesta Mk7 1.4 Tdci Mpg Figures?

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have recently bought a 61 reg 1.4 TDCi Zetec fiesta which I'm collecting from the dealer on Monday. I do 90 miles a day travelling to and from work which consists of mainly motorways and some town driving. There is no traffic on my way to work so I'm not stopping and starting. I was wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation and wondering what MPG figures I can expect from it?

Thanks!

i had one of these cars as a courtesy car and i put £6 of fuel in it and went from plymouth to callington then callington to plymouth and abit of town driving and then plymouth to callington and then got a call saying my car was fixed then drove it back to plymouth again all on the £6 i put it. so that £6 of fuel got me about 67 miles maybe 70miles and i drove it like i stole it every where also. so id say they are very good on fuel :)

Thanks you've really put my mind at ease because I've read some people have only been getting around 50-55 MPG in them so I was a little worried I may have bought a diesel for nothing!