Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loose Windscreen Trim

Myley

Done a bit of googling and not really seen any one else with this problem, but hopefully you lot can help.

Basically, both pieces of trim on the side of the windscreen have come loose, mainly from the edge nearest the roof. They flap in the wind and are really starting to bug me. I suspect a plastic clip of some sort has snapped but I haven't been able to find a replacement so if someone knows the part number that would be amazing (The Ford garage I got the car from is useless) and also, if anyone knows how these come off/go back on that would be sterling!

Cheers,

~M

I take if you mean the bits round the side of the front windscreen?

Id like to know this too as one of mine has actually blown off! So need to get a replacement asap :/

Yeah that's the bits. Was extremely tempted to just rip them off today after work but I don't want to do that with no replacements to be found. (yet)

• 8 months later...

i too have this problem and wondered if either of you managed to find the part? mine is flapping around im tempted to just glue it to save it blowing off.