Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal !!

heather12

Hi

Just a quick question !!

Bought a Fiesta metal about 3 weeks ago. It was the car off the showroom floor.

It is frozen white but with the silver wheels. I had not seen this car before and when I went in i was looking for the zetec s but loved this car and

decided to got for the Metal.

When i got home I was looking on the internet and it said it comes with black alloys as stand, and also lim edition floor matts, my car had no mats in !!

So rang the garage and they basically said it was tuff about the wheels and told me to go down an collect the mats. But the ones they gave me are just plain black with fiesta on. And iv read they are ment to be silver piping or something, but i cant find any piks online to see if the ones iv been given are correct. Also im the 1st keeper of the car so why would the car have silver alloys? I do prefer the black to be honest !! Anyways if any1 could help me out that would be fab :)

Thanks Heather

Hii heather, im a metal owner, and the silver alloys are a factory fitted option, and the mats that come with the car do NOT have fiesta written on them. Hope this helps

Liam

Thanks for reply !!

They have done me there then lol !! Ill take them back and tell um am not stupid haha !!

Sorry when you say a factory fitted option what do u mean ?? If i wanted the black wheels would i have to pay for them ??

Sorry to be thick !!!

Heather

The black alloys are standard with the Metal, but as a paid option you can have silver.

I wouldnt be surprised if they swapped the black ones onto another car for a customer...

Thanks for reply !!

They have done me there then lol !! Ill take them back and tell um am not stupid haha !!

Sorry when you say a factory fitted option what do u mean ?? If i wanted the black wheels would i have to pay for them ??

Sorry to be thick !!!

Heather

When the car got ordered they chose to have silver alloys rather than the black alloys, the black alloys as you know come standard,

Liam

Im really annoyed !!!

I was told that it came with silver wheels and now been given some matts that aint even the ones for the car !!

Feel like they are just blagging me with rubbish lol !!

Do you think that id be able to get the black wheels if i complained ? Seen as they are ment to be standard??

Do you think that id be able to get the black wheels if i complained ? Seen as they are ment to be standard??

I'm not sure - you must have been happy with silver when you paid for it. You had the chance to inspect the vehicle before driving it off the forecourt.

The Metal you've got has the optional silver wheels, that's just what the dealer ordered/got sent to put in the showroom.

I'd push for mats though.

I agree with iNath; push for the mats but probably not going to get anywhere with the wheels.

Still a great car, and I'm sure you must have been happy with it when you bought it.

Hi heather,I think I would be happy with the silver wheel's it will make you're metal a little different to the other's and as for the mat's it sound's like they have given you the mat's you can buy for any fiesta because I bought mine and they say fiesta on them,I agree with the others I would argue this point....

Hi Heather, yeah to be honest with you as your car is in white it would probably look better with the silver wheels anyway, and think of it as your car had a paid extra with those wheels on, as for the mats I think you have every right to insist they give you the ones that are supplied with the car. Enjoy you have a great car there !

Yeah i am really happy with the car !!! Just do prefer the black wheels !!!

I didnt realise you could get black as id never seen the car before !! But can always swap them !!

Yeah gonna ring them tomorrow about the mats lol !!!

Guess they didnt think id notice !!!

Yeah i am really happy with the car !!! Just do prefer the black wheels !!!

I didnt realise you could get black as id never seen the car before !! But can always swap them !!

Yeah gonna ring them tomorrow about the mats lol !!!

Guess they didnt think id notice !!!

I"m sure you could sell the Silver wheels very easily, I was reading on here how alot of the 17" wheels get buckled, so thats always an option for you. :)

I"m sure you could sell the Silver wheels very easily, I was reading on here how alot of the 17" wheels get buckled, so thats always an option for you. :)

I think this is a good option for you. Ask the question on the forum, maybe someone out there who actually wants to trade the black alloys for silver. Good luck with getting the mats, definitely worth arguing the point.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club