Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can You Beat My Mileage??

MjCarr

Hi, I got a 2001 "Y" reg ford focus with 11,870 mile's is there anyone out there that can beat my mileage for the year.....

i got FULL service history and i'm the second owner from new!! if you want i can add a photo of the mileage :)

Beat ya! 194,678 miles on a 2005 Focus Diesel estate! (well, it's a bigger number) :D :D :D Oh! You mean beat you on the LOWEST mileage? Nope, you got me there mate!

lol yes the LOWEST for my year 2001 "Y" reg :D

That really is low!... How've you managed it? :huh:

I drive around 2500 miles a week in my job, your car doing a "month's worth" of mileage in 11 years is astounding to me!

i bought it last year and it had 9643 miles and i work from home so don't drive every day :P

Is that first time round or 3rd time round? :D

Astounding mileage. How often have you changed the breaks/tyres? :)

the breaks and tyre's was new last year when i bought it :D

the breaks and tyre's was new last year when i bought it :D

i got FULL history from ford dealers :P

i got FULL history from ford dealers :P

Only joking Mark! Just hope all those miles were not in first gear. :rolleyes:

Only joking Mark! Just hope all those miles were not in first gear. :rolleyes:

no mate i some times make it to 3rd :D

i can get close but not beat it got an engine last year for my sons out of a scrappage shceme car 12500 on it must have about 16000 on it know as he dont do great mileage .

My year old Focus has just clocked over 12,000... I'm astounded an 11 year old one is so low! I bet it's an absolute gem :)

Easy to check mileage, look at the old MOT certs. :o

it's got Full cream leather interior and there's not 1 crack in the leather and you and eat your dinner off the engine, The lady before me used it to go to and from the shops.....i know it's seams unreal and i only payed £3100 for it and it's got full air con full electric windows & heated front seats :D

Yes but a car could have done. huge miles in the first three years then get clocked before there is an mot certificate

Yes but a car could have done. huge miles in the first three years then get clocked before there is an mot certificate

Unlikely as it's a one owner, why would you clock it and then keep it for another 7 years and put such a small extra mileage on it, it sounds genuine, although I don't like all those short journeys on it.

Unlikely as it's a one owner, why would you clock it and then keep it for another 7 years and put such a small extra mileage on it, it sounds genuine, although I don't like all those short journeys on it.

in the year i've had it i have done some nice journeys in her and she runs like a dream, and yes i have got every M.O.T cert from new and had the background check too :D

Wonder if its been standing a long time causing the tyres to go flat in one area? This is bizarre. Can't get my head round that mileage. What a waste just using it for short journeys. Was the shops next door to her house?

Good on you Mark... It seems as though you have found a little gem of a motor! They are rare, but they do still exist here or there. You certainly won't be doing any harm giving her a decent run out every once in a while either... ir sounds like she needs running in! Let's have a look at her then mate! B)

My dad has had his new C-Max about three months now and only just over 250 miles , what a waste , and he won't even let me drive it haha

Nice find on the Focus , there are probably a few cars around with very little milage on them, just gotta find them

i will add some photo's soon when the weather clears up but i will take some pictures of the interior AND the mileage :D

that low mine is 2001 x reg, that just turned 91000, i thought that was low mileage

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club