Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S

dexter666

Has any members got a zetec s petrol and is there much difference to the zetec.Going to see a 10 plate 1.8 zetec s maybe tomorrow.It's up for 10k one owner with fsh.Do you think it's over-priced?Looks a lovely car online in blue and it's from hartwell which is a main ford franchise dealer.

If it's a 1.8 petrol, the engine is a Mazda design built by Ford in Spain, it's also fitted to the Mazda 6 and the MX5. My 2008 1.8 petrol pulls well and returns 37 MPG.

The price depends on mileage and condition.

I hope this helps. :blink:

The zetec will have stiffer suspension than a titanium and is basically is a basic car.

The zetec s is the same apart from its got a nice body kit on it.

Have just bought an 09 plate black Zetec S 2.0 Petrol and am picking it up on Friday. Will let you know my thoughts then. I paid 8K with 35,000 miles on it, one owner, FSH and looks ike new.

I have been looking for a car for the past 2 months after loosing my company car when I changed jobs and was waiting for something to jump out and say buy me. The Zetec S did this on Saturday!

Anybody haxe any thoghts/advice on taking an extended warranty as the ford warranty runs out next month and the car only comes with an additional 3 month warranty

From my experience with ford warrantys it's not worth a t**s to be honest, and I am sure many other people on here will agree.