Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Focus 2.0 Tdci Saloon Build Thread *New Rubber*

wezzy_jess

All I can say at the moment is it will be fitted for Ford Fair as I am having some other work done at the same time as its in the bodyshop

cool mate,

looking foeard to the pictures when fitted and also some shots of ford fair too.

cool mate,

looking foeard to the pictures when fitted and also some shots of ford fair too.

You not attending Ford Fair?

You not attending Ford Fair?

no mate,

i live in ireland, two kids and a mortgage and never been out of the country yet lol

so bottom line is no mate but id love to attened somthing like it if it ever came up over here,

All I can say at the moment is it will be fitted for Ford Fair as I am having some other work done at the same time as its in the bodyshop

Car looks sweet mate, i reale like they alloys they go well withthe car colour. Have youany bither with the 18" alloys with rubbin ot steering or anything?

no mate,

i live in ireland, two kids and a mortgage and never been out of the country yet lol

so bottom line is no mate but id love to attened somthing like it if it ever came up over here,

Come over on the ferry its a great day!

Car looks sweet mate, i reale like they alloys they go well withthe car colour. Have youany bither with the 18" alloys with rubbin ot steering or anything?

Thanks, no bother with the 18" alloys catching, rubbing on full lock or anything at all even with a full tank of fuel, 5 people in the car and a boot full of luggage :-)

Thanks, no bother with the 18" alloys catching, rubbing on full lock or anything at all even with a full tank of fuel, 5 people in the car and a boot full of luggage :-)

did you need to fit the ford steering rack limiters when you upgraded to the 18's mate ?

and thanks for the welcome B)

did you need to fit the ford steering rack limiters when you upgraded to the 18's mate ?

and thanks for the welcome B)

No mate no need to fit them

No mate no need to fit them

thanks,

ill stop telling people to fit them then lol

Come over on the ferry its a great day!

Lenny we will havto get a few fairs here in Ireland ot something to see who are actually interested :-)

Wezzy thats great man was looking ag BBS CH's in 18" and was wondering if I wouls have hassle with them rubbing.

Lenny you grand your telling people to be on the safe side, better safe than sorry bud ;)

Lenny we will havto get a few fairs here in Ireland ot something to see who are actually interested :-)

Wezzy thats great man was looking ag BBS CH's in 18" and was wondering if I wouls have hassle with them rubbing.

Lenny you grand your telling people to be on the safe side, better safe than sorry bud ;)

yes mate,

id be interested in a meet somewhere,

we also have a member from co.louth, co.meath and two members in Co.Dublin im originally from co.monaghan myself lol

We will have to set an irish part of the Ford Fair and if the lads from England or the North wanted to come it'd be cool

Would be worth it to meet the god of mods Lenny. ;)

True Stoney ;)

True Stoney ;)

lmao thanks guys,

safe to say though the focus and my missus are the better looking half of me, im not very chatty outside of the forum but i like modding the car.

You ain't seen me.

I'd crack paint and curdle milk.

Thank god the reality cop shows stay away from me, I'd cause kids to have nightmares.

Actually I have been asked to do bits on tv as I'm the only dual purpose dog handler in my area but I prefer not to be shown on the box because I prefer to be anonymous.

Had to follow the Olympic torch through Plymouth yesterday and ducked every camera I saw.

You ain't seen me.

I'd crack paint and curdle milk.

Thank god the reality cop shows stay away from me, I'd cause kids to have nightmares.

Actually I have been asked to do bits on tv as I'm the only dual purpose dog handler in my area but I prefer not to be shown on the box because I prefer to be anonymous.

Had to follow the Olympic torch through Plymouth yesterday and ducked every camera I saw.

lol

i was give a 6inch figuere of a headless stig for my birthday last january and the section is designed for a passport photo and the hands of the figure are holding the helmet lol

i put it on the mantle piece in the living room with a passport photo of my head in it and the missus says ''how the hell do you expect the kids to be capable of eating their dinner, when theirs a picture of you on the mantle piece''

@ all the Irish lads

I don't know if you know this but there is an Irish Ford Fair. Its held in Colraine and is known as The Causeway Coast Ford Fair. I was at it with another club last year and there was a good attendance but would be nothin like the scale of the one in silverstone.

Its taking place on Sunday 10th June

@ all the Irish lads

I don't know if you know this but there is an Irish Ford Fair. Its held in Colraine and is known as The Causeway Coast Ford Fair. I was at it with another club last year and there was a good attendance but would be nothin like the scale of the one in silverstone.

Its taking place on Sunday 10th June

Good man good idea :) but maybe even if we could get a republic if ireland meets on the forum we would get more member :)

Just jumpin on the end of this thread re the Causeway Coast Ford Fair (sorry to OP for the massive tangent this has taken!) but just to echo John's comments above.

I was at it last year too, it's actually at the Dunluce Centre in Portrush, but Coleraine's just down the road so hope you don't think I'm bein a pedantic pat there. A quick Google and you'll find all you need to know about it. There was a squad of guys came up the country from rsownersclubireland.ie, probably met somewhere and came together...might be worth tagging along with them if anyone's interested.

Weather was bleak enough last year, started chucking it down as we were leaving at about 3ish, but the previous couple of years were scorchers. As said it def isn't on the scale of the one across the pond, but apparently the attendance two years ago when the sun was out was over 15000, and last year's had over 400 vehicles and official estimates of ~11000 despite the weather.

My boy loved it and it's a good family day out with plenty for them to do. It's also a really nice part of the country so if it was a long trek you def wouldn't regret stayin up a night or two.

PS I've just read over that and better state that I honestly don't work for FordFair, the tourist board or stand to gain from any sort of commission from it!

Parcel shelf covered in black suede

550873_10150184373669959_512224958_1646112_631116389_n.jpg

Nice mate. DIY job or did you have it done somewhere?

Nice mate. DIY job or did you have it done somewhere?

Thanks fella, had it done somewhere.

• 4 weeks later...

MK2 Focus 2.0 TDCI Saloon Build thread (BACK FROM GARAGE...)

Focus went into garage Monday as it wasn't running right, lacking performance and lumpy tickover and very 'jerky' to drive.

Focus is back :-) nothing serious thankfully! Started with cheapest option a new fuel filter filled with Forte fuel treatment and a run on diagnostics to show a fault on the temperature sender unit (one rear of engine) OH NO THERE £240!!!!! BUT turned out the wire wasn't plugged onto that for some strange reason.

Much much cheaper than I expected so might be another mod coming soon once spoiler fitted ;-)