Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pollen Filter Problems

tyler s

having trouble removing pollen filter,so far removed glovebox and fuse box.Do i need to remove fuse box bracket and i have air pipe from the glove box to the heater which is held in place with one screw to the rectangle box,which has about 6 screws.is this the pollen filter as i have read that its only 3 screws that hold it in place thanks 4 your help.Its a1.8 petrol titanium 2010

Yep, you need to remove the fusebox bracket, and the cool air hose screw and move the hose to one side. There should then be 3 screws/bolts holding the cover on. If i get chance later will post up pics from the haynes manual, im on the internet via phone at the min, why ford make it such a faff is beyond me.....

thanks for advice and pictures,what a place to put it,after all that effort and a bad back it wasn't that dirty.I would bet fords never changed that on first 2 services,hence loads on eBay [genuine ford] .Thanks again for help

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club