Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car Keeps Resetting Its Self

LouiseKodie

Hi, My name is Louise and my car is called Kodie, I have got a focus zetec 1.8 just standerd, i just really need some advice on a little problem ive got, I noticed the other day that my time and date keeps resetting and i dont know why its doin it, its done it couple of times, think it could be a lose conection but i dont know where to start looking for it. Also is there anyway that there is a setting to make the windows go up by themselfs they down themselfs by i have to hold them to make them go back up. Will be very greatfull for any advice given. Thank you

Check your footwell fuse box for a blown fuse, sounds like your battery saver fuse is gone.

Usually a 10 amp.

Concerning your windows, you can read elsewhere on the forum about activating Global opening (as it's called) but it will only work if you have all electric windows.

The drivers door window has one touch opening but not one touch closing. The passenger door wont have either. It only comes with the higher spec models.

Not sure about your clock losing the memory. Could be a loose connection somewhere.

Thats a great help will check my fuse box 2mora and see if its that. I have electric windows but if it only has one setting then i think i can cope with that. Thank you for your repiles

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club