Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Focus Stock Stereo Problem

1 post in this topic

Hi guys im hoping that one of you very smart people can please help me with a problem i've been having, my car is a 2000 1.8 climate zetec focus estate - i recently attempted to install a new stereo to my system (ALPINE FLIP SCREEN) half way through the install the radio wouldnt come on at all peviously working realising that i didnt have enough time to fix this i decided to put the stock radio back in until i had time, so i put my stock radio back in entered the code and didnt think anymore to it, i came to my car the day after and noticed when i turned my car on the stereo didnt turn on until i pressed the button, also when i took the igntion keys out the radio stayed on? Im abit of a novice when it comes to stereos i can install by following diagrams thats about it any ideas on this problem, when i switch it on even with the ignition keys in it comes up with the 1 HOUR ONLY notice on the stereo, also ive noticed since this problem my rear windscreen di-mister flashes on then straight off, if anybody could please help i would greatly appreciate it thankyou in advance Leigh