Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Newbie!

Sian163

Hi guys n girls,

Thought I'd say hi, I'm 23, from south wales (Caerphilly) always been intersted in cars and have had a few!!

Signed up on here as have a 1.8 focus, 1999 and would like to get advice as to what I can do to make it a little more fun, but remain a practical daily driver!

Sian

Hi guys n girls,

Thought I'd say hi, I'm 23, from south wales (Caerphilly) always been intersted in cars and have had a few!!

Signed up on here as have a 1.8 focus, 1999 and would like to get advice as to what I can do to make it a little more fun, but remain a practical daily driver!

Sian

Hi welcome to the forum,

are you looking for cosmetic modifications or performance modifications.

if its performance your after then is your focus a 1.8TDCi or a 1.8 Petrol ?

Performance only, Can't be bothered with cosmetic unless it's very subtle and just to make it look a little meaner. It's the 1.8 petrol, I'm not sure there is a great deal I can really do, but thought this would be the place to ask!!

Performance only, Can't be bothered with cosmetic unless it's very subtle and just to make it look a little meaner. It's the 1.8 petrol, I'm not sure there is a great deal I can really do, but thought this would be the place to ask!!

Cosmetic wise, you could fit smoked rear lights and LED Bulbs.

Change front and side indicator lenses for clear with silver amber bulbs.

Little touches make a big difference.

Yeah, know sometimes the simple things are sometimes the most effective, more interested in getting maximum power from it to be honest, :D

Hi and welcome to FOC

Yeah, know sometimes the simple things are sometimes the most effective, more interested in getting maximum power from it to be honest, :D

Panel filter, decat and a remap.

Strut braces will improve the stiffness when cornering.