Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Management Light 2003 Mk 6 Fiesta Se

Chrispy.

Hey!

My Place of Work is 20 Miles away from home, drive there - Fine! Drive home, problems.

It seems that when i get half way home, the Clutch Pedal shows vibrations.

When i push down on the clutch, more vibrations occur

If i accelerate, more vibrations occur and the car sounds 'Rusty' or 'Diesel-ish'

It also seems to have lost abit of power.

I recently completed a full service which cleared the issues, however they seem to be back.

The Engine management light has come on on the dash, i took it to a garage where they said it could be the oxygen sensor, he reset the light as he couldn't find anything wrong with the car.

It has been a month since this happened and the light has come back online, since then, same symptoms have occurred.

Since taking it to the garage, and today, I completed a full service which cleared these issues, however they seem to be back.

I have also noticed the Car will sit in idle at 1.5k revs on some occasions.

I have had many people saying it could be sensors, the CAT, I was think it could be the clutch slipping, hence the lack of power and vibrating when i compress the clutch?

The car has done 77k miles, last recorded service was @ 60k miles.

Last MOT was in October.

Any Ideas?

Chris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club