Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zetec S Rear Skirt Diffuser Fitting Guide Pdf

Lenny

I have purchased The 2008 - 2011 Ford Focus Zetec S rear skirt Diffuser for my car,

it came with some fitting instructions so i thought i would upload them to help others who may purchase this item from the breakers, and not know how to fit it.

Focus Zetec S rear Diffuser.pdf

Also see link below for fitting front lip:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32648-focus-zetec-s-front-skirt-lip-fitting-guide-pdf/

imageproxy-2.jpg.3719a27d271938c92b9fb1db8911ae46.jpg

imageproxy-1.jpg.2a8e2bc147d667a7af18c85cb0c89631.jpg

Other Guides:

Guide to Fitting Genuine focus Mk2.5 ZetecS rear Diffuser Click Here

Guide to Fitting Genuine focus Mk2.5 ZetecS Front Lip spoiler Click Here 

Full ZetecS Kit Fitted to Mk2.5 Focus Click Here

Custom Laser Cut Interior Parts For Your Ford Click Here

Guide To Storing Vehicle For Long Periods Click Here

Guide To Activating Single & Multi Door Unlock on yor Ford Click Here

Guide To Spraying Rear View Mirror Click Here

Guide To Changing Lower Front Grill On Mk2.5 Focus Click Here

Guide to Fitting Custom Built Climate Controls on Focus Click Here

Guide to Fitting New Ford Mist Type Jets on all Models Click Here

Guide to wiper Blade Change Focus Mk2 Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide To De-Wiper Rear Of Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide To Fitting Boot Door Umbrella Holder Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide Tow Strap style boot handle Ford Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here

The Ultimate Rear Seat Protection Click Here

Guide to Fitting additional Boot Light Click Here

Guide to Fitting additional 12v Socket in Boot of Focus Click Here

Guide to Converting Rear Fog Light To Clear Click Here

Guide Fitting Mud Flaps to ST, RS & ZetecS FocusClick Here

The Ultimate Reverse Bulb Click Here

Guide To Fitting Second Reverse Light Ford Focus Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide To Fitting ST Gauge Pod To Focus Dash Click Here

Guide to Fitting Auto Dimmer Unit to Gauges or DRL's Click Here

Guide to Fitting Footwell Lighting In Your Ford Click Here

Guide to Induction Filter Upgrade in Your Ford Click Here

Guide to Fitting Custom Bonnet Dampers Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide to fitting Ford puddle lights Focus 05-12 Click Here

Guide to Fitting Genuine focus RS LED tail lights Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide to Fitting Aftermarket headunit focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here

Guide To fitting 10" HD Flip Down Monitor Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 Click Here

Custom 10" Sub enclosure & Amp panel Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5Click Here

Guide Installing Reverse Camera Focus Mk2.5 2008 - 2011Click Here

Guide Fitting Dual Camera DVR System Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5Click Here 

• Like 1

Nice one Lenny , i'm sure it will help people out

• Like 1

Nice one Lenny , i'm sure it will help people out

thanks mate,

ive uploaded one for the front lip aswell but ive put them in to seperate threads because they are searchable via google,

so if someone googles ''for focus zetec s front lip'' or ford focus zetec s rear skirt''

the threads with the pdf's attached will appear in the search results and hopfully they will help others, and if anyone gets instructions on the st rear spoiler or the ST / Zetec S side skirts please upload the manual or PM me and ill purchase the manual from you, then upload it on to the forum.

and i said ST / Zetec S side skirts because they are identical on both models of focus, just to further inform people,

Will be nice to see pictures of you fitting them at each stage. Looks a bit of a big job shame it's not a case of a couple of bolts and done.

• Like 1

Will be nice to see pictures of you fitting them at each stage. Looks a bit of a big job shame it's not a case of a couple of bolts and done.

Hi mate,

it looks like alot from looking at the instructions,

but its actually not that hard the only daunting part is glueing it to the bumper, but the fittings match up with the fittings on the bumper so lining it up would be very simple.

and sorry to say i wont be fitting the kit myself mate, ive left the rear bumper and the zetec s kit front lip, rear skirt, and side skirts with the body shop yesterday, he is going to spray them for me and then fit them on to the car hopfully on saturday 12th May but if i can get some pictures taken while he is fitting i will and upload them on here.

Hi mate,

it looks like alot from looking at the instructions,

but its actually not that hard the only daunting part is glueing it to the bumper, but the fittings match up with the fittings on the bumper so lining it up would be very simple.

and sorry to say i wont be fitting the kit myself mate, ive left the rear bumper and the zetec s kit front lip, rear skirt, and side skirts with the body shop yesterday, he is going to spray them for me and then fit them on to the car hopfully on saturday 12th May but if i can get some pictures taken while he is fitting i will and upload them on here.

If you don't mind me asking how much are you being charged for this? and how much were the parts?

• Like 1

If you don't mind me asking how much are you being charged for this? and how much were the parts?

its 400euro for spraying and fitting the full kit mate,

Spraying Invoice is as follows:

• 80 Spraying the Rear Skirt, + 20 fitting,
  • 80 Spraying front lip, + 20 fitting,
  • 150 Spraying Side Skirts + 50 fitting due to the holes needing marked out and drilled etc.

Here are links to the seller who i purchased mine from, and they are a genuine ford dealer and the kit comes supplied with fitting instructions and primed ready for painting.

Focus Zetec S Rear Skirt

http://www.ebay.co.u..._fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Focus Zetec S Front Lip

http://www.ebay.co.u..._fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

5 Door Side Skirts (Zetec S Side Skirts are the Same as the ST Focus)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c1b07c63c

3 Door Side Skirts (Zetec S Side Skirts are the Same as the ST Focus)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item58904e523a

Focus Zetec S Rear Spoiler 2005-2010 (Zetec S Rear Spoiler is the Same as the ST Focus)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330722520016?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D330722520016%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Focus Zetec S Front Upper Grill

http://www.european-...822&language=en

Focus Zetec S front Lower Grill

http://www.european-...products_id=823

Genuine Ford Zetec S badge for side fenders on focus

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4a9c974e78

• 5 months later...

Ive got an MK2 2006 1.8 Climate.

Would the rear diffuser as per your link be okay?

• Like 1

Ive got an MK2 2006 1.8 Climate.

Would the rear diffuser as per your link be okay?

Sorry mate,

It only fits to mk2.5 rear bumper from 2008-2011

However you can fit a mk2.5 bumper to your mk2 then fit the diffuser or purchase a ZetecS rear bumper from eBay which is a mk2.5 rear bumper that has the diffuser factory fitted.

• 5 months later...

hey guys, would this diffuser fit on any standard focus zetec '09 plate?

• Like 1

hey guys, would this diffuser fit on any standard focus zetec '09 plate?

Yes this will fit your 2009 focus

• Like 1

oh wow thanks for that...i thought i would have to change my whole rear bumper before i could fit it on...ive seen grey ones about but u dont happen to know where i could get a black diffuser from?

• Like 1

oh wow thanks for that...i thought i would have to change my whole rear bumper before i could fit it on...ive seen grey ones about but u dont happen to know where i could get a black diffuser from?

The Genuine ford zetecS rear diffuser comes supplied in primer grey from ford as standard,

In any case it will require painting unless you purchase a pre-owned diffuser from a breakers or eBay in the desired colour,

Please note:

If you plan to purchase a ZetecS front and rear diffuser from your local ford dealer;

It is now over 200 pounds cheaper to create a 2008-2011 focus ST replica buying from your local dealer.

The ST front bumper is around 90 pounds cheaper than the zetecS front splitter,

Guide fitting ZetecS front skirt here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32648-focus-zetec-s-front-skirt-lip-fitting-guide-pdf/

The side skirts and rear spoiler for the ST wnd the ZetecS are identical from 2005-2011 with the exception of the rear spoiler brake light being clear on the 2008-2011 model.

thanks lenny...was searching on ebay and i found a seller doing the rear diffusers..what do you reckon bout em?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-ZETEC-S-5DR-08-11-REAR-BUMPER-SKIRT-LIP-SPOILER-TRIM-ST-RS-CB-/321106039863?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac3695437

Well its not a ford zetecS rear diffuser that has a lip on the sides,

Its just a copy of the centre diffuser section,

But to the untrained eye, they look much the same when fitted,

Id try buying from china directly though mate; they are selling for under 30pounds

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/REAR-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-BODY-KIT-for-FORD-FOCUS/727580424.html

• Like 1

quick question lenny those square shapes underneath (i presume are need to mount it to the bumper) are they necessary?

im thnking of adding this to my bumper but would like a cut out on the left side of it to house the exhaust tip (i dont like it underneath the bumper) to do this would probably need cut out that square tab/s

• Like 1

On 4/26/2013 at 9:58 AM, vince_13 said:

quick question lenny those square shapes underneath (i presume are need to mount it to the bumper) are they necessary?

im thnking of adding this to my bumper but would like a cut out on the left side of it to house the exhaust tip (i dont like it underneath the bumper) to do this would probably need cut out that square tab/s

Hi andrew,

If you look under your existing bumper setup you will see the same two tabs supporting the bottom of the rear bumper,

You need these tabs in place to support the bumper,

I suppose it is in cases like this; the genuine rear diffuser is better because it comes down lower than the existing bumper rather than just sticking flush to it.

So you would have space to cut.

However it is possible to have the exhaust pipe adjusted and extended to peak out without cutting the panel.

imageproxy-3.jpg.3acd9bebcc8a4aaf478662528ae97f68.jpg

imageproxy-4.jpg.19f78e6dbe16f99aba4afd60768facb6.jpg

imageproxy-5.jpg.66eb759b3c347ca4aa9751d985bba04d.jpg

imageproxy-6.jpg.9eea10b25800335fc0eb5cda9618e8ac.jpg

imageproxy-7.jpg.fa9077c829e18cfa3978fc1b255330b7.jpg

thanks for the pics lenny the angle in the last pic makes it look better, altho i wont be going for twin pipes myself,

• Like 1

thanks for the pics lenny the angle in the last pic makes it look better, altho i wont be going for twin pipes myself,

No prob thanks,

It shouldn't cost more than 60 pounds to get a tail pipe made to go from the back box to a tip under the diffuser,

The main impact on overall cost would be your choice of metal and tip.

6x4 oval tips? If so they look sweet on that!

• Like 1

On 5/3/2013 at 12:13 AM, Jay T.I.P said:

6x4 oval tips? If so they look sweet on that!

Thanks very much, they are 110mm x 60mm piper oval tips, that's 4.3" x 2.4" inches they looked great when new but now black with carbon, I'm looking for advise on keeping them clean (in another section of the forum)

Considering changing the tips to slash cut RS style so the carbon isint as obvious.

See more recent images:

imageproxy-8.jpg.3c53364b86d534121b0707a255633e52.jpg

imageproxy-9.jpg.621ace39cc667aa37044251cdec58225.jpg

Thanks very much, they are 110mm x 60mm piper oval tips, that's 4.3" x 2.4" inches they looked great when new but now black with carbon, I'm looking for advise on keeping them clean (in another section of the forum)

Considering changing the tips to slash cut RS style so the carbon isint as obvious.

Holy DAMN that looks SWEET, how much you want for it? Just kidding, wish I had money for this model, I wouldn't be stuck with this MK1 1.4, lol

• Like 1

Holy DAMN that looks SWEET, how much you want for it? Just kidding, wish I had money for this model, I wouldn't be stuck with this MK1 1.4, lol

Thanks Jay,

Its only a 1.6TDCi mate, I built it to a modified ZetecS and I'll never sell it, took 3 years, through 3 different jobs and every single spare cent to get this far, id be just as happy to mod a Mk1 1.4

You can purchase parts much cheaper aswell as a ford approved duplex exhaust.

Your model is over 500kg lighter and easier to modify.

Thanks Jay,

Its only a 1.6TDCi mate, I built it to a modified ZetecS and I'll never sell it, took 3 years, through 3 different jobs and every single spare cent to get this far, id be just as happy to mod a Mk1 1.4

You can purchase parts much cheaper aswell as a ford approved duplex exhaust.

Your model is over 500kg lighter and easier to modify.

But it's still a 1.4, lol, I used to drive around in a 3.2 V6 Vauxhall Vectra B that was supercharged with 3.0 cams and a pipercross induction kit along with a 6x4 oval tip exhaust, that was a crazy car, lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...