Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Zetec S Rear Skirt Diffuser Fitting Guide Pdf

Lenny
聽Share

1 hour ago, salsheikh said:

Hussain

i have an oem one that has a little damage (nothing major, a few scuffs and one crack) that is available cheap and looks like what Lenny has on his car.

Can't say I didn't look out the Window to see mine was still there after reading your post there 馃榿

• Like 1

6 hours ago, salsheikh said:

Hussain

i have an oem one that has a little damage (nothing major, a few scuffs and one crack) that is available cheap and looks like what Lenny has on his car.

lenny again your the man. thanks

salsheikh, how long did you have it for also does the heat effect the diffuser. scrap yard offered me one for 拢50. but its silver n plastic. not sure if the original diffuser is plastic aswl.

• Like 1

lenny again your the man. thanks

salsheikh, how long did you have it for also does the heat effect the diffuser. scrap yard offered me one for 拢50. but its silver n plastic. not sure if the original diffuser is plastic aswl.

If its in good condition then get it as mine is in white.
The diffuser never made it onto the car as i put an ST bumper on in the end.
I shouldn't think heat would affect it unless the exhaust is touching it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HUS541N said:

how long did you have it for also does the heat effect the diffuser. scrap yard offered me one for 拢50. but its silver n plastic. not sure if the original diffuser is plastic aswl.

The original diffuser is made of plastic with the exception of some commercial vehicles these days; there聽hasn't been any exterior bumper panels聽made of mild steel since the 80's for pedestrian safety purposes.

I've had two pipes touching mine for three years and it hasn't been affected atall.

18 minutes ago, salsheikh said:

If its in good condition then get it as mine is in white.
The diffuser never made it onto the car as i put an ST bumper on in the end.
I shouldn't think heat would affect it unless the exhaust is touching it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

im still in 2 minds tbh, cz i wanna get my exhaust done. like lenny's, one on each side. the guy told me he could cut the bumper n put them thru.聽but im thinking it look better if it has a diffuser on it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I've edit this guide thismorning to transfer all images from the image host Photobucket over to the forum,

This means the images will now display forever without me having to pay a monthly fee to Photobucket.

The forum didn't host images back when I created the guides.

I plan to transfer all images in each of my聽guide's as I get the time聽across the coming weeks. 馃憤

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club