Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ka Speakers

seanyboy25

Hiya All

my partner has a sport ka with basic Speakers in the door's and basic stereo, but in the back there are two Speakers that have wiring from them but when i followed the wire its not pluged into anythink behinde the stereo.

How would i connect these two Speakers to make all four work

all help welcome

thanks very much

Hiya All

my partner has a sport ka with basic speakers in the door's and basic stereo, but in the back there are two speakers that have wiring from them but when i followed the wire its not pluged into anythink behinde the stereo.

How would i connect these two speakers to make all four work

all help welcome

thanks very much

Most radios are able to run 2 sets of Speakers, the second set should plug into the rear of the radio, you can check if your radio is able to use 4 Speakers as there should be an option to fade front and rear Speakers from the radio menu, if you haven't got this option and no place to plug in your rear speakers the you need to replace the radio. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh stunning car quite like the corsa right enough

does any one have pics at what i need to look out for on the stereo it has aux socket, but till i get it i dont know what to look for all that i know is that from the back Speakers there is wire behind the dash loose and no socket for it, would this go straight into the stereo

help please all