Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Registration Lights

AR-Fiesta

Can someone please tell me the best way to change the lights, how to get the plastic cover off ?and do you just change bulb ?

Anyone done this before ?

all you will need is a flat head they pot out bulb out led bulb in and your away and they look the dogs ......... lol

Can someone please tell me the best way to change the lights,

Take out old bulb - insert new bulb

how to get the plastic cover off ?

Allan key works best

imag0232w.th.jpgimag0231f.th.jpg

and do you just change bulb ?

Yes

Anyone done this before ?

Yes :)

Take out old bulb - insert new bulb

Allan key works best

imag0232w.th.jpgimag0231f.th.jpg

Yes

Yes :)

LOL, Definitely to the point ;) :P

LOL, Definitely to the point ;) :P

i was thinking the same thing lol he must be a big fan of Pitbulls new song ''eh yes''

when removing the unit,

ensure that you catch the spring tab with the screwdriver and not the actual light unit itself,

because if you pull the unit instead of compressing the clip,

you will buckle the clip, leaving it harder to remove,

and if you are fitting some LED Bulbs to the units, i would recommend to switch on your lights when fitting the LED Bulbs, because they only work when inserted in one direction and you will know if they are working instantly when you have your lights switched on, instead of possibly having to fit and remove them again to tourn the wedge of the bulb around to the other direction.

but if i was to condense all of the above important information in to one word it would have to be ''yes''

:lol:

they would mate,

but they are very bright, perhaps these would be more suited to your needs for the reg plate fitment

http://www.ebay.co.u..._fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

i have them in my focus and they are a nice 6000k white illunimating the whole reg nicely.

and remember when fitting to put the lights on, and if the led doesnt illuminate when you put it in the first time,

then pull it out and turn it around then plug it it and it will work.

they would mate,

but they are very bright, perhaps these would be more suited to your needs for the reg plate fitment

i have them in my focus and they are a nice 6000k white illunimating the whole reg nicely.

and remember when fitting to put the lights on, and if the led doesnt illuminate when you put it in the first time,

No problem, thanks for the tips mate,

thanks and happy to be of assistance.

i have some pictures of what the reg plate light units look like inside the panel on the focus,

and your light units are the same in the fiesta so here they are just to give you an idea of how they are sitting inside the panel.

Image1786.jpg

Image1787.jpg

they would mate,

I use these in my focus for, rear reg, boot and foot well.

63428_0a.jpg

They are bright but I've put pics up here of before and after and they just seem a nicer light than the older bulbs. Had them in what 6 months now? not been pulled and had an MOT now and they passed fine.

As shown in the picture put an Allen key inside or a small thin screwdriver and push the metal clip towards the light and it should slide out.

First time I tried this I just forced the light out and the metal clip just popped off was a pain trying to fish the clip out to put it back on!

Thanks for the help everyone,

Once I have the unit out, how do i get into it to change the bulb?

Becasue my bulbds will arrive on monday and today I got the unit out with an allen key but i just dont know how to get inot to get the bulb out?

If anyone could help that would be great

Thanks for the help everyone,

Once I have the unit out, how do i get into it to change the bulb?

Becasue my bulbds will arrive on monday and today I got the unit out with an allen key but i just dont know how to get inot to get the bulb out?

If anyone could help that would be great

Twist the bulb holder 90 degrees and pull it out.

lights arrived today, they seem to not look like bulbs, how will these fit ?

help please !

http://tinypic.com/v...pic=2mhzjvb&s=6

Take out old bulbs - insert new bulbs :P

The 2 metal pins on the bottom should fit in the same place as the old bulb came out from.

Take out old bulbs - insert new bulbs :P

The 2 metal pins on the bottom should fit in the same place as the old bulb came out from.

Be aware that as LED Bulbs they are polarity specific.

If they don't work at first then turn them around in the holders.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club