• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 snowdog70

snowdog70

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:14 PM

hi all im a new member and thought id join up to hopefully give and recieve useful info. ive just been given (yes that means free!!!) a mk 4 fiesta but it came with an equally free list of things to fix! I'm no stranger to the oily bits of a car but any helpful information would be greatfully welcome. Some of the fixes are straightforward and relatively easy but am a bit stuck with some of the others. well here we go with the list! big cracked windscreen ( I'm aware this will probably be a pro job), "dodgy" ns front cv joint, noisy exhaust, non working brake light and headlight (probably bulbs), heater stuck on hot, noisy engine. These are all standard faults and I cannot whinge as at the end of the day its a free car but any help or advice would be great. Ta .

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 ste

ste

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Ford Model: xr2i 16v
Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:22 PM

hi all im a new member and thought id join up to hopefully give and recieve useful info. ive just been given (yes that means free!!!) a mk 4 fiesta but it came with an equally free list of things to fix! I'm no stranger to the oily bits of a car but any helpful information would be greatfully welcome. Some of the fixes are straightforward and relatively easy but am a bit stuck with some of the others. well here we go with the list! big cracked windscreen ( I'm aware this will probably be a pro job), "dodgy" ns front cv joint, noisy exhaust, non working brake light and headlight (probably bulbs), heater stuck on hot, noisy engine. These are all standard faults and I cannot whinge as at the end of the day its a free car but any help or advice would be great. Ta .

hi pall new member also got myself an xr2i 16v to do up so could do with advice also , anyway good luck fixing yours m8

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users