Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Ids

White_ZS_TDCI

OK so i've been wanted to fit cruise control and power fold mirrors to my MK7 for a while now, but have one thing holding me back...the Ford IDS system. I can not find anyone within a reasonable distance that is willing to enable these features on my car.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look or any success stories on any garage chains that have been willing to do this?

Nath suggested posting on whocanfixmycar.com which was a great idea, only nobody has responded to my advertisement.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone has the ability to enable these features and are based in or around the sheffield area, please PM me.

Cheers!

Well that's me out I was going to suggest Nath he did mine a few days ago

I just need a Nath who lives closer to Sheffield. Or if anyone knows of any garage chains who may be willing to do this kind of work. I really want to get this sorted but don't seem to be getting anywhere! :(

I just need a Nath who lives closer to Sheffield. Or if anyone knows of any garage chains who may be willing to do this kind of work. I really want to get this sorted but don't seem to be getting anywhere! :(

Just plan a day out, My parents live in Barnsley and I'm in Harlow, Takes me about 3 hours to drive it usually, Nathan is in Northampton which is an hour or so from me so plan a 5 hour trip, two hours drive down an hour fix and a easier drive up with the toys enabled.

Nathan did mine and I'd really recommend him to anyone looking to do it, he knows what to do and if you only need the computer modding should not take long,

Alternativly PM Nathan you never know he may be heading north sometime and you can arrange to meet..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club