Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Wind Deflectors

Marcr1

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone knows what's the best wind deflectors for a mk7 Fiesta and how easy they are to fit?

Cheers :)

Just picked up a set of front wind deflectors from ford main dealer,Clima profi tinted,finnis code,1555768,fitted in 15mins.£34+vat. Makes a big difference to the look of the car, am well chuffed, now whats next.

Thanks both, yeah its a 3 door :P. Also do they require any clips or glueing etc? or do they just slot in?

No clips or glue on the Clima ones from Ford, once there fitted they are solid, just need to work the window up and down 5 times as per instructions to bed them in,take the window up first time slowly as you may need to readjust slightly as i did,once they have been in for a few days with the windows shut they should settle in nicely.

Thanks a lot :) I'll be stopping down my local ford garage tomorrow to pick up a pair

Another vote here for Climair

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead with the Climair, went to my local ford dealer who managed to get them in a day for me, great service and they look amazing on the car. Make such a difference when driving around, if you need a lil bit of air and as they are tinted they act as a side sun-visor to.

They are relatively easy to fit although when you need to bend them my heart was in my mouth as I could imagine them snapping :blink:. Once they were in they took a bit of nudging to get the windows running smoothly in them. Waited the 12 hours and now they work like a dream.

Really impressed with them. Thanks for the advice, I'll also upload some pictures of them.

img5513c.jpg

img5505th.jpg

img5511x.jpg

Looks good. How much were the wind deflectors?

They were £41. Could've probably got them a bit cheaper online but I wanted to see them in person so I went to a Ford Dealer.

Price is about right.

You'll not find them a great deal cheaper elsewhere.

You need clips with micks garage ones though? Climares seem a lot quicker to fit

The ones from Climair come only in black colour?

No they do light grey/transparent to

Yes clips are provided and I used three on each window. The Micks garage ones are only slightly tinted. I fitted mine in under a minute each side.

Asked today at my local Ford dealer and they told me that they can order the deflectors for my Fiesta but the ones that they order are Ford ones. I am wondering if the Ford wind deflectors are the same as the Climair ones...

Any idea guys?

I imagine they're the same thing, the guy in the ford garage was pretty clueless when I ordered them to. He showed me the order screen and it didn't say they were climair - Just Ford wind deflectors, light or dark, Ford online parts tell you that they're climair mind. My idea was that if they weren't you can always get your money back :P

Ford sell climair for definite.

Ford sell climair for definite.

Sure about that? That sounds good to me :)

I imagine they're the same thing, the guy in the ford garage was pretty clueless when I ordered them to. He showed me the order screen and it didn't say they were climair - Just Ford wind deflectors, light or dark, Ford online parts tell you that they're climair mind. My idea was that if they weren't you can always get your money back :P

Same here, the guys was clueless...

If the deflectors are climair, then I will order a set.

I'd say they definately are, one of the nicest looking car mods to if you ask me

I'd say they definately are, one of the nicest looking car mods to if you ask me

Honestly I am getting them for the wind rather than the mod itself...but I am pretty sure it will look good.

I bought mine from Allen Ford through eBay.

Definitely Ford standard item.

Just went to pick the gf up and it's pouring down with rain and they work amazingly! Keep a fresh flow of air coming in :)