Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7/8 Zetec S Body Kit

Vimal Tailor

Hey :)

I've got a 2009 fiesta zetec...I want to get the full dress up kit put on it...how much should i be looking to pay for the kit and to have it sprayed?? The fiesta is Colorado Red. Im keeping an eye out on eBay but i can never find the whole kit :(

Does anyone know anywhere else i can get the dress up kit from? I live in leicester but dont mind travelling a few miles to get everything.

Also looking to buy the Sony DAB radio/cd player but again no luck on eBay :(

Thanks in advance :)

Vimal

Also looking to buy the Sony DAB radio/cd player but again no luck on ebay :(

If you can live without DAB clicky

ye can live without it...ive been on eBay for the past week looking for the same thing...and i could only find one that was over £300..hats off to you mate! In your opinion..is that a good price?

Thanks

ye can live without it...ive been on ebay for the past week looking for the same thing...and i could only find one that was over £300..hats off to you mate! In your opinion..is that a good price?

Thanks

It's the cheapest I've ever seen and I was tempted. Last one went for £275.

just bought it :D Aint your fiesta already got one? Need to upgrade the Speakers and get an underseat sub now...1 thing at a time though. lol

Love the look of your fiesta btw :) Hopefully have mine looking something similar. I think the dress up kit is going to take me a while to get together though.

You may find it best to buy the parts on their own if you don't want to pay "new" prices for the bodykit. It would set you back well over £1k to buy new.

just bought it :D Aint your fiesta already got one?

No mine just has the standard stereo.

You may find it best to buy the parts on their own if you don't want to pay "new" prices for the bodykit. It would set you back well over £1k to buy new.

Agreed.

ye i was thinkin i might have have to buy sep. Below is a quote i got from a local ford dealer.. Paynes of Hinckly for the kit...and then £840 on top to have sprayed and fitted.

rear difuser £190.54

front bumper difuser £213.70

Grille £58.96

Additional lower deflector £130.52

o/s side skirt £142.12

n/s side skirt £142.12

Rear Spoiler £165.49

Regarding the sony radio....i popped into a local stereo place who quoted me £45 to have it fitted. However he then told me that ford are bringing a new model out in about a months time which has a screen which can play dvd's etc and will cost me £240 plus im guessing £45 fitting. Has anyone heard of anything similr?

Thanks

Regarding the sony radio....i popped into a local stereo place who quoted me £45 to have it fitted. However he then told me that ford are bringing a new model out in about a months time which has a screen which can play dvd's etc and will cost me £240 plus im guessing £45 fitting. Has anyone heard of anything similr?

You can fit it yourself in 10mins - watch my video below for how to swap it out

I've not heard anything about a new Ford stereo. There is a Chinese one you can buy that does all that (touchscreen, DVD, TV etc) but from what I've heard the interface isn't very good.

Ahh thanks, much appreciated :)...seems fairly simple. Would u happen to know if the screen I'm getting with it is any diff to the screen already in and also of they have bluetooth?

Would u happen to know if the screen I'm getting with it is any diff to the screen already in and also of they have Bluetooth?

Depends whether you have the 2 line, or multifunction matrix display at the moment. The screen will be a black & white multifunction display one.

Do you have bluetooth at the moment? If not you'll need a few more bits (module, loom, mic & indicator stalk) for it all to work.

No...not got it at the moment :( thanks for the help and the vid...let you know how I get on with fitting it when it arrives :)

Attempted to fit the radio...but the connections are diff at the back...the new sony only has 1 connection, where as the old one had 2 connections....would anyone happen to know which wiring harness i would need?

Thanks

I mean the connections on the cd unit...the actual Sony unit is fine.

I mean the connections on the cd unit...the actual Sony unit is fine.

Will it not work with the original CD player?

The new screen that came with the Sony will not...I did try that..but the screen doesn't even switch on with a time etc when connected with the old cd unit.

I see. I believe going from bluetooth stereo > Sony is relatively straight forward. Going from basic > Sony maybe not so...

Should hopefully just be one wire which connects the 2 into 1....hopefully get it sorted tomorrow.

:'( went to get the wire and the guy said it won't work....the loom connection is different for the sony cd processing unit, so he told me I'd have to find the original wire which came with the unit and even then, id have to cut the existing loom and then find out what every wire does and match them up accordingly and if I mess anything up it could mess the canbus up... :(

Can you get some photos to show the difference?

So it's just the 2 blue wires that don't have anywhere to plug in?

i think the blue wires are the aux point...its the other plug thats the problem...if u have a look in the sony picture...the plug is thinner then the older one...

So it's just the 2 blue wires that don't have anywhere to plug in?

been to a couple of places and they all told me can't be done...so ill just sell it on.

Just to let you know mate I have the whole kit, got it off eBay. There all genuine brand new parts which came primed but where a lot cheaper than from ford saving around 500 quid. Il send a link, I got my wheels off eBay too and then sprayed them, even though it takes a while for a set to come up offer them a smaller price than there up for got mine for 400 in the end

Cheers H