Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk8 Fiesta

westie la fiesta

Hey guys,

as you can see this is my 61 plate mark 8 fiesta zetec which i want to turn in to my own.

I haven't done much so far apart from but the black spliter on the front and i have put the twin exhaust pipe on the back for a more sport effect.

Things i would like to do next are:

rear defflector

rear spoiler

alloy wheels ( coming on Thursday see picture)

lowerd suspension

leather seats

p.s. sorry for the bad spelling.

tell em what you think?

gallery_33017_969_903061.jpg

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/gallery/album/969-my-61-plate-ford-fiesta/

Edited by iNath
Fixed image

looks good mate, and nice list you have their,

have you considered spraying the rear view mirror to match the body, ive done a guide on this in my list below this post,

and also if i had a mk7.5 fiesta id titn the rear windows and carbon wrap the rear centre boot section like the image below but in 3d carbon wrap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250821125304?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D250821125304%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1 if purchasing, check the required size and add to qty when buying to ensure you get the sheet size you require.

gallery_33017_969_38735.jpg

Fixed the image for you & added link to your album ;)

Fixed the image for you & added link to your album ;)

thank you very much, very new to this since i have just started, how did u get hold of the lower grill parts? silver?

4551-cimg1307

just got my new alloys, look massive on the car but realy realy nice!

Sorry m8, but those alloys look awful on a Fiesta......also, if I were you, I would got rid of that horrible front splitter, it really does not suit the lines of the car,and from what I can see from the pictures, it does not fit well

Sorry m8, but those alloys look awful on a Fiesta......also, if I were you, I would got rid of that horrible front splitter, it really does not suit the lines of the car,and from what I can see from the pictures, it does not fit well

personal oppions i suppose, and well it wont look bad once ive got the skirts and spoiler all be sprayed just havent had the cash to do it currently

My suggestion is that instead of buying a lot of plastic parts you buy coilovers, or Eibach pro kit springs, because the car sits to high, look at the gap between the wheels and wheel arches, looks like a 4X4 :)

The wheels look great bud, I saw them on eBay the other day. The only thing id suggest would be lowering springs to get the stance right but design wise they're mint :) And I can't see any sign of the splitter not fitting right in the picture lol. Haters gon' hate haha

Right,that is it,lol :D mate,look closer,first picture,bottom right corner,and you will see that the splitter is not alligned correctly....

EDIT:

Here, I edited the picture to show what I was talking about, you can clearly see that the splitter is not fitted correctly

gallery_33017_969_903061.jpg

@westie la fiesta: I know you want to make your car stand out from other Fiestas driving around, but why do it in a bad way? The new Fiesta is a beautiful little car, and you should keep it that way, so my suggestion is:

1. lowering

2.debadge

3. OEM body kit

Blade, chill.a.bit mate. The guy obviously wants to do things his way, like we all do, you can't tell someone what's right and wrong in the world of styling... Of course things should be.done "right" but we've all made mistakes and done things wrong, and more importantly... Learned from our mistakes.

I wasnt telling the guy what to do, I was suggesting :D Ok,so the alloys are not that bad,but the fact is the splitter is not fitted correctly....

Oh,and from what I can tell,forums are here for us to discuss,and recieve advice,correct?

sign04.gif

i reckon the car has potential and fair play to the guy for making an effort and trying out some new things with his car,

if it was mine id colour code either side of the splitter but again each to their own.ive got coca-cola bottles acting as reverse and fog light housings, not to everyones taste but they look good to me.

if all our cars were identical the forum would serve no purpose, its all about expressing your individuality,

• 4 years later...

Always good to inject some owner individuality,I'm going to invest in some car matts as mine came with none ? Lol 

Would love to find out what you did with the car in the end :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club