Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hello kuga owners

captainkevey

• 3 weeks later...

:blink: hi are there any other kuga owners on this forum ?

Hi i dont own a Kuga but I realy like them alot and if I could afford one I would go out and get one ASAP!!!!

• 1 month later...

Judging by the replies, seems like not many ! - but I'm here now - looks like only number 2.

• 2 months later...
Judging by the replies, seems like not many ! - but I'm here now - looks like only number 2.

Lets make it 3 (nearly), pick my Kuga up in a few weeks. Yeah!!! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Make that 4!

Well my wife has one, does that count?

She loves it, its the best car she has had and can't keep her out of it. I'm sure she took a new job further away from home so she could drive it more.LOL

I do like to drive it, when I'm allowed!!!

We have had a problem with the air con since we bought it and they are still trying to sort it but apart from that is great.

Would recommend one to any one!

• 1 month later...
Make that 4!

Well my wife has one, does that count?

She loves it, its the best car she has had and can't keep her out of it. I'm sure she took a new job further away from home so she could drive it more.LOL

I do like to drive it, when I'm allowed!!!

We have had a problem with the air con since we bought it and they are still trying to sort it but apart from that is great.

Would recommend one to any one!

My missus dad had a 2wd one and it's ace awesome to drive and quite pokey absolutely love wish i could afford one!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
what are the kugas like speed wise?

top end?

0-60?

cheers all

My Kuga is very steady at high speed. OK its not the fastest 0-60 but it holds well once you are there, in fact I have to be careful and check my speedo as it is all too easy to be over the top in it. I love it and I love the fact that it really pees off X3 owners. I always get a look from them at traffic lights or as I drive past. I've had mine just over a year and I am still chuffed to bits with it. Best car I have ever had!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Had a 2.0tdci, its OK and does pull well in the gears when the turbo kicks in.

Looks the dogs danglies on the outside, and inside for that matter!

It does !Removed! all over the nissan qashqui in all depts too.....

• 5 weeks later...

Anybody know where Kuga's are assembled? After the snow and the resulting bomb crater spec potholes around here I am thinking of getting one.

Anybody know where Kuga's are assembled? After the snow and the resulting bomb crater spec potholes around here I am thinking of getting one.

Hi all - Just about to become a KUGA owner. I collect mine on Friday morning. Looked at other makes but the test rive clinched it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just joined the Kuga Ford Owners Club here. I've owned a Kuga since September 2008. Love it! Thankfully, no real problems at all, although some owners do seem to have had their share of problems. (Poor quality carpet is a bit of an issue.)

The Kuga is built in Saarlouis, Germany

• 5 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there. yes me, 2.5 titanium white.

plse read my transmission faliure posting. from Londonboy

Hi

I purchased my white 2.5 titanium 31st March, nice car but,

Broke down after only 300 miles, lost all ATF transmission fluid, no gears.

It seems that the factory forgot to connect a pipe.God knows what damage.

all Fords of Dagenham Enfieldwould do is replace fluid.

I found this dealership to be terrible in its inability to resolve problems.

Buyer beware.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I've just joined the Kuga Ford Owners Club here. I've owned a Kuga since September 2008. Love it! Thankfully, no real problems at all, although some owners do seem to have had their share of problems. (Poor quality carpet is a bit of an issue.)

The Kuga is built in Saarlouis, Germany

i've got a kuga! Had it a week and its lush!

• 3 months later...

maverick owner with hot start prob who & where on site do i need to go not very computer literate anyone help

• 3 weeks later...

oops wrong kuga mines a cougar lol oh well :blink:

Could well be the next Kuga owner to join you on hare, looked at an 08 plate today to replce my beloved Mondeo, liked what i saw guys bringing it down for me to test drive in the week will keep you posted.

Could well be the next Kuga owner to join you on hare, looked at an 08 plate today to replce my beloved Mondeo, liked what i saw guys bringing it down for me to test drive in the week will keep you posted.

well test drove it today liked it a lot put a deposit on it the missus to test drive it on Sat if she likes then its go go go!!!!!

well test drove it today liked it a lot put a deposit on it the missus to test drive it on Sat if she likes then its go go go!!!!!

Well the boss has test driven it and really liked it, only problem for my wife was she couldn"t reach the accelerator with her foot on the floor!!!! putting an extra thick mat in and wondering if you can get accelerator extension pedal of some sort????