Devils advocate

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 79 posts
  • Name: Ray
  • Ford Model: Kuga
  • Year: 2013

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

Nice, right old knees up then.... Oh no I mean all that hard work lol yeah I know what you mean rather be somewhere else then listening to one or other banging on but his that or other and then the bit you want talk about is over before it began, but someone got to do it.

I'm not a union man myself but the unions have lost the political party it once ran, now the Oxbridge lot have it (cons in a small c) the workers have no say and all them strikes we had in the seventies all for nothing....Ray calm down you know what your like about politics, just shut up.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#47 Kuga X

Kuga X

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 47 posts
  • Name: Eamonn
  • Ford Model: Kuga Titanium X

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

lol Oh yes Ray Party lol   no seriously  i hate all politicians they are all just out for what they can get for themselves, I'm Union to help and protect the people i work with, make sure their rights are looked after, as i tell people we are not there to defend the indefensible, just to ensure their rights are  protected and they are treated fairly..

i was a Union rep in the late 70s and 80s and agree they had far too much power then and not enough now,

anyway on a positive side saw a new kuga in white today and Love it, they had a Grey one, and white and my dealer had Black and Silver and out of all the colours i've seen now white is my favorite, and as i'll be keeping it for a long time guess thats gotta be a good thing ;)

#48 Devils advocate

Devils advocate

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Mines on hirer from Motability, won't have it much longer, they say if you can sit in a wheelchair and by hook or by crook you can move twenty metres, then you are now classed abled and get out to work, I'm not only legs not working the pain meds I'm on make you dizzy so you tend to fall over, but told you be fine. Must be load of jobs out there for invalids who are at a drop of an hat fall over, perhaps an office clown at the Houses of Parliament, what do you reckon?

#49 Devils advocate

Devils advocate

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

Right my little saga goes on a bit more, I got a brand new kuga 13 plate, thought the sensors were fitted by Fords or not sure now.
The first thing that got me worried was two identical booklets in the glovebox, about sensors. So the fronts are always on, goes to see the technician, who aroused my second suspicion, by saying the on board computer does not recognise what he is trying for it to do, then there's the switch on the side just below the heater control, it just does not look right, to all the other switches, don't get me wrong, it's a good job that's been done, but it's not right.
Now I have to take my car to a place where they keep all of Fords cars basically big car park and a portacabin, this does not sound one bit like Fords operation, the people I got it from are a big concern in the Essex area, this too just seems wrong. I'm perplex to say the least, what would you do next?

#50 Kuga X

Kuga X

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 47 posts
  • Name: Eamonn

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

have you got a photo of the switch? reckon post on here and someone will know if its right!

#51 Devils advocate

Devils advocate

Settling In Well

• FOC Supporters
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

I'll get one tomorrow as the wife out in it and I'm up at 04:30 not that I work, it's just the years of getting up at silly o'clock is taken its time to go, I mean the body gone, why not the getting up. I looked forward to retirement not having to get up, so when forced retirement happened to me.... Hay listen to me going on like some old bloke, oh yeah that's right I am.

#52 Mad-Dog

Mad-Dog

• FOC Supporters
  • 22 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Ford Model: Kuga Titanium X 2.0 163 PS TDCI AWD
  • Year: 2014

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

Hello, I've just joined here today and I have a Kuga Titanium X TDCI AWD 163PS just had it 13 days. I'm really pleased with it so far. Most Kuga owners are on the other forum.
Regards
M-D

#53 Sirus67

Sirus67

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Name: Bill

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

Hey guys, kuga Titanium x owner 2013 model.. Does anyone know how I take off the metal parcel shelf bar? I need to do this so I can get 2 bikes in the back.

It seems solid and I don't want to force it.

Cheers
Bill

#54 Mad-Dog

Mad-Dog

• FOC Supporters
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:27 PM

Hi Bill, To remove or install the cover, push either end of the case inwards. Stowing the luggage cover - vehicles with tyre repair kit Space is provided under the luggage compartment floor. Page 122 on pdf manual. Hope this helps. M-D

Attached Thumbnails

• ImageUploadedByFord OC1392157029.153754.jpg

#55 Mad-Dog

Mad-Dog

• FOC Supporters
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

ImageUploadedByFord OC1392159190.253798.jpg

#56 Sirus67

Sirus67

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

Cheers for that MD, I'll give it a try. Is this your first Kuga? Great car

#57 Mad-Dog

Mad-Dog

• FOC Supporters
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:15 PM

No problem, sorry didn't think the 1st upload worked. Yes it's my first Kuga. Yes they are great cars. Pleased I waited for it now that's for sure.
Regards
M-D

#58 Sirus67

Sirus67

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

Easy when you know how! Tried it today and it came off ok. Happy days, masses of space in the back now. However I have just purchased a set of proper roof bike carriers. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

#59 Mad-Dog

Mad-Dog

• FOC Supporters
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

Pleased you sorted it now.
M-D

#60 Socobloke

Socobloke

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Scott
  • Year: 2011

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

Looks like I'm No6.  Had my 60 plate for a few months now and I love it!  I've had Fords in the past, Fiesta and Mondeo, and enjoyed the driving experience, also had numerous Land Rovers and finally I've found a vehicle that combines everything I enjoyed about both Marques. 

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users