Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Idiots Gone!

NorthSussex

Thanks to the administrators for blocking and deleting the morons posts. :D

I suspect he will be back soon, but be sure he will be removed very quickly.

I suspect he will be back soon, but be sure he will be removed very quickly.

Great work in dispatching him so quickly. :rolleyes:

He would of been removed sooner, but we needed to agree (with other mods) what action to take. We was well aware of him yesterday.

Thanks to the administrators for blocking and deleting the morons posts. :D

+1

he really gave a large dark shadow over our helpful and welcoming environment we all have played a part to create on here.

i hope none of the newbie members have been detered away from the forum by the perticular individual.

+1

he really gave a large dark shadow over our helpful and welcoming environment we all have played a part to create on here.

i hope none of the newbie members have been detered away from the forum by the perticular individual.

If he had lived closer Stony and I could have paid him a visit, and then fed him to Stony's dog. :D

Police Officer with a Dog - Stand still or you may get bitten!

...My favourite line..

I do so love my job.

BTW, i try not to feed my dog stupid things, they get stuck in her teeth.

On No !! What did I miss ??

oh bugger,

I missed the nutter,

Was it what he said?

Are you sure it was a he?

Oh my Dog, there were personal photo's?

I've seen some ugly builders type bums on females [added purely for balance]

Oh no, don't tell me, he posted his front bottom photo!

Stormin why on earth did you start a thread on something I missed grrrrrrrrr, I need answers.................obviously not on the forums, oh and send it in a brown plain envelope...... :D

catch

On No !! What did I miss ??

Me too !

oh bugger,

I missed the nutter,

Was it what he said?

Are you sure it was a he?

Oh my Dog, there were personal photo's?

I've seen some ugly builders type bums on females [added purely for balance]

Oh no, don't tell me, he posted his front bottom photo!

Stormin why on earth did you start a thread on something I missed grrrrrrrrr, I need answers.................obviously not on the forums, oh and send it in a brown plain envelope...... :D

catch

You didn't miss much, only an idiot with a split personality making a fool of himself and making stupid comments on lots of posts, dealt with swiftly by the administrators. :D

Police Officer with a Dog - Stand still or you may get bitten!

...My favourite line..

I do so love my job.

BTW, i try not to feed my dog stupid things, they get stuck in her teeth.

Sorry, Stony, I wouldn't want to feed your dog something nasty and evil to eat, give him a bone and tell him I'm sorry. :P I should have suggested using the pepper spray. :o

only an idiot with a split personality

I know,I know, I've told mine much the same thing until I'm blue in the face...............but do they LISTEN :D

damn, looks like i missed the fun too

Can I make a request to the admin, that those who do get there posts removed, that we keep an archive copy? so that us residents who seem to be at work whilst the prats come out to play dont feel too left out in the action?

I mean.. Who doesnt want to read an argumentative script full of humour, anger, defiance and rage... Soaps just do not do it justice!

Sorry, Stony, I wouldn't want to feed your dog something nasty and evil to eat, give him a bone and tell him I'm sorry. :P I should have suggested using the pepper spray. :o

She's forgiven you and i prefer PAVA, it seems to be more effective. ;)

She's forgiven you and i prefer PAVA, it seems to be more effective. ;)

Sussex haven't yet adopted Pava, but it sound good, I would have liked a demonstration on idiot just to see how effective it is. :D

PAVA is cracking stuff.More effective on loonies and particularly effective on aggressive dogs.

Believe me when I say it nips like a bugger.

Can I make a request to the admin, that those who do get there posts removed, that we keep an archive copy? so that us residents who seem to be at work whilst the prats come out to play dont feel too left out in the action?

I mean.. Who doesnt want to read an argumentative script full of humour, anger, defiance and rage... Soaps just do not do it justice!

:lol: We do keep all "deleted" posts, but they are for our amusment only ;)

I believe in sharing the wealth :P

We need a blacklist archive full of all the dumb comments and deleted wierdos that crop up.

Even DVD's come with deleted content nowadays. :D

I believe in sharing the wealth :P

We need a blacklist archive full of all the dumb comments and deleted wierdos that crop up.

Even DVD's come with deleted content nowadays. :D

2d2jaip.jpg

Nice one mate.

BTW, what do you reckon to my new Signature Pic?

Nice one mate.

BTW, what do you reckon to my new Signature Pic?

sign06.gifwag.gif

new signature looks good mate i like the tint you have on it and the car in the background,

i also spotted that you have still to fit the footwell lights, and i would like to inform you that i purchased some led pods from Texas,

and fitted them on top of the blowers under neath the front seats to act as footwell lights for the rear passengers,

ill upload some pictures of them on a new thread tomorrow mate,

but if your fitting the front footwell lights id recommend purchasing two of these for the rear while your their mate,

http://www.ebay.co.u..._fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Planning to tackle the light fitting over the next couple of days, ambient courtesy light going in at the same time.

I was waiting until i had some half decent weather, time to do the jobs and also had a mare of a time finding small enough bayonet connectors for the ambient light pin on the courtesy light.

I just need to pop out tomorrow for some 15A wire for the boot 12v supply so i can get that sorted too.

I think i have enough lights/wire running around the car already, also not many people get into the back seats so i prefer to leave that dark.

Nice idea however mate.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club