1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Lloyday

Fiesta Mk5 Cigar Lighter Fuse, Help

Recently have fitted a cigar lighter to my 2001 x reg zetec but it does not work, I have seeked out the central fusebox on the drivers side behind a storage panel and replaced all blown fuses but still no luck, have i replacied the right fuses? Or am I missing something, like a different fusebox or different fuse somewhere else in the vehicle, have searched the Internet thoroughly with no luck, please help, noob self can't find the forum search bar either :/

there's another fuse box under the bonnet passenger side under the weather strip beside the bonnet hinge check in there for a blown fuse, i found my front fog lamps one in there, peel up the weather strip up off it and undo the two clips, one on the left hand side and one on the rear of it hope this helps :)

Yeah turns out I'd forgotten to plug the lighter back in when I replaced the fuse, No problem now, thanks for the help :) and thanks for letting me know where the fog light fuse is too :D