Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Bit More Vinyl Wrap

Preee

Focus_IRE, Thanks but I'm sorted :D

Mike, buy it and peel it off and fit more?

WOO HOO, just bagged myself one :D cost me 20 notes delivered,,,, happy with that, ohhhh yes, bring on the wrap lol.

Mike I agree with Martin peel it off and wrap angain or yurn wrap upside down ;) lol

I did not wrap below the radio , as i thought it looked ok with just the radio surround wrapped as it matches with the black part of the dash , and if the buttons had been black i would have done it. But it is growing on me and i might keep it like it is

• 1 month later...

I'm rubbish at this.

I've tried to wrap my radio surround twice now, both times it's looked like utter rubbish!

Any tips on what im doing wrong?

I'm stuggling on the bottom bit, where it bends at an angle (it creases the wrap) and also on all the inners! ESPECIALLY the round ones!!

I know the wraps not expensive, but my fingers and head have had enough of it for the time being!!

It looking silver is now growing on me :unsure:

Around the vent controls is a pain.

I ended up buying some chrome rings to cover up the rough edges and hold the wrap down.

Didn't have a problem with the bend, maybe a little more heat to stick it better.

Thanks mate i'll give it another go.

Maybe i wasn't heating it enough with the hair dryer?

I had bout 1.5metres of the stuff, i have about .8 left (at a guess) so hopefully 2 more goes!!

I probably won't be able to do it again until Monday, so i'll check back here for any more tips!!

:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club