Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Top Stripes

Ross M

Hello All,

I recently purchased a Fiesta S1600 and I just wondered if anyone else off here has one without the top stripes on? I don't think they where ever on the car (I recently detailed it and couldn't see any ghosting from where they were on there). I personally prefer it like this anyway. :D

Ross

you would gain a further 10Bhp if you had the strips on mate, lol

i personally think the car looks better without them too, i do like the side strips but i dont like the OTT strips on any car not just the fiesta.

the OTT strip belongs to a 1999 Dodge Viper GTS and not on any other car lol

Cheers! I am guessing the previous owner from new had the same thoughts as me and you, the side stripes are just enough. I am with you on stripes though, only work on certain cars! Best example I feel is Eleanor! Need I say anymore! But if they add another 10 BHP, :D :D

Cheers! I am guessing the previous owner from new had the same thoughts as me and you, the side stripes are just enough. I am with you on stripes though, only work on certain cars! Best example I feel is Eleanor! Need I say anymore! But if they add another 10 BHP, :D :D

lol i forgot about Eleanor mate, you could spay that car bright pink and it would still look bad !Removed!

Carroll Shelby was a God.

Rest in peace. (Jan 11 1923 - May 10 2012)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club