Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

r4963

Focus Zetec 2010 Suspension Type

28 posts in this topic

All zetec s have handling suspension. The springs are the same for regular zetec and zetec s. Zetec s have different adjustment for camber and caster set up

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Hello,

My car has this "handling suspension" feature on etis and I have to replace the front struts tomorrow which is very concerning because I ordered aftermarket struts and I'm not sure if they will fit. The order was placed using the VIN.

I can only find the OEM part no for the standard suspension struts. Also I have the econetic version which has lowered suspension by 10 mm, and no information if there is a different pn for this type of lowered suspension.

In my opinion, the setting for the steering has nothing to do with "handling suspension".

Has anyone replaced OEM struts on a FF econetic 2008 ?

Thank you.

Handling suspension is camber and caster setup thats why your car sits 10mm lower as all zetec s models do

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y