Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Cruise Control Be Fitted To A New Shape Focus Zetec

james_60

Hi Folks

Can cruise Control be retrofitted to a 61 plate new shape focus zetec

Jamie

Hi, I'm sure the expense and the technicality would make it beyond being viable...

Chris

I had cruise control on my previous car, it was useful 7 or 8 years ago on long motorway journeys when there was less traffic, but now the roads are so busy for the last 2 years of ownership I had stopped using it, it's not on my current car and I don't miss it; I wouldn't bother unless you live in an area with empty motorways.

Ive got it fitted on mine too and i never use it because of so much traffic and people either going too slow or on the speed limit which leaves me braking all of the time so i dont bother with it at all.

however it is possible to retro fit it because the sensors are already fitted on the pedals etc.

but you require a 4 spoke wheel if you dont already have it as standard.

then you need the buttons for the cruise control.

and finally some ford IDS activation and thats the hard part because some ford dealers dont want to press the activation button for you.

• 9 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club