Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Drl Fitting Guide!

Wilko-S1600

i noticed you have white alloys look nice, i have the white fiesta zetec s but what colour are your brakes calipers and back rear drums thankyou.. Was going to go hammerite smooth silver for front and black for back. thanks.

Any other mods you have done? i have ordered my asian grill. What you think to the tow cable? thankyou

i noticed you have white alloys look nice, i have the white fiesta zetec s but what colour are your brakes calipers and back rear drums thankyou.. Was going to go hammerite smooth silver for front and black for back. thanks.

Any other mods you have done? i have ordered my asian grill. What you think to the tow cable? thankyou

My car looks quite different now to how it did in those pictures as it was almost 2 years ago now. I have silver calipers and black drums, I think it's a good combination to have and is nice and subtle, don't want to show off the tiny brakes too much ;)

I've done many other small things, here is a few photos of what it looks like now. Oh and don't like tow straps or cables but it's up to you whether you like then or not.

DSC_0528_zpsa8c7c1c7.jpg

DSC_0530_zps3696a304.jpg

DSC_0519_zps6b5fd7e2.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

love the rear valance. dude where and how you do this. links? this is exactly what i need. i have a tdci 1.6 which shows no exhaust. was thinking of going to garage and getting a twin exhaust fitted and having them cut a little chunk out of the rear valance to look nice but yours is way better then my idea.?

• 5 years later...

Hi 

does anyone know if the wiring loom is the same for the facelift fiesta as the pfl ones? I have some headlights I’ve customised myself and will need to wire the halos up so they would either come on as a sidelight/ drl or just be connected to an ignition live to stop it snapping power from my battery

there’s a photo for how they look just need help with wiring 

many thanks 

FD541693-1879-4337-BA2B-BA3B4A11D9E9.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club