Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Stoney871

This Looks Useful

11 posts in this topic

Interesting spot there Stoney. Looks like its plugged into the OBC11 Port (or what ever its called).

Good spot Stoney, great call mate and its sound good becasue at time people are forgetting to close their windows.

In their other items, I really like this but I was told the 6000CD doesn't have the correct connectors on the back :(

Bought a few bits of this seller so far, so i just sent him a mail asking exactly what it can/can't do..........we'll see.

Good man Richard, post up what the supplier says anyway. But in the mean time Martin here is a guide of how to do it if you just wanted the headphone jack for the CD 6000. http://web.mac.com/zifnab/Visteon_6000CD_in_Ford_Focus_C-Max/How_to_wire_the_Aux_input_on_A_Visteon_6000CD_in_a_C-Max.html

In their other items, I really like this but I was told the 6000CD doesn't have the correct connectors on the back :(

I sent them a question about this item, and its USB one side, to jack plug on the other, but it WON'T work on our cars, I was equally as gutted as you :(

You could buy one and then get one of the the cheap aux cables on eBay and splice them together to at least give you a decent aux connection.

Aye but I think it'd be better to mount one of these in a switch and it would look tidier as you wouldnt have the useless USB slot.

I've seen it done on either focusowners or FFOC and it's pretty tidy!

Have a read of the guide that ive posted above and it gives step by step of how to do one by splicing the wires and looks tidy :)

Sorry I was working when I quickly ran through this thread this morning!

That's exactly what I was thinking about and I'm pretty sure that's the tut I seen previously hahaha