Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Bodykit

Shilli_R

Morning all..

I'm looking at the zetec s lip spoilers for my mk2.5 titanium. I've seen the on eBay but one is the genuine ford and the other I presume is a copy.

Has anyone bought the cheaper version? If so what where they like quality wise.

Sorry of this has been asked before, I'm new to Fords.

Many thanks

Morning all..

I'm looking at the zetec s lip spoilers for my mk2.5 titanium. I've seen the on eBay but one is the genuine ford and the other I presume is a copy.

Has anyone bought the cheaper version? If so what where they like quality wise.

Sorry of this has been asked before, I'm new to Fords.

Many thanks

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

Glad you asked us before you purchased because the car luvin criminals parts are very poor quality.

i have purchased the genuine kit but you may be able to purchase one second hand, and i have uploaded the fitting guide so you can see how it fits. i would also recommend a bottle of tger seal regardless if you buy new or second hand.

here is the link to the ford fitting instructions

http://www.fordowner...__fromsearch__1

Tiger seal also available in white or Grey

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19cd87945d

and here is the seller i purchased the front lip from.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1c1cc2899e

if you purchase a front lip pre-owned and you require some ford rivets to fit the part.

i can supply you the rivets if required.

Thanks for the response!

I thought I better ask as I'm always sceptical of cheaper parts. Looks like I've got a wee but more saving to do as I want the side skirts too. Plenty of 3 door st second hand ones but no 5 door.

Thanks for your help mate!

Thanks for the response!

I thought I better ask as I'm always sceptical of cheaper parts. Looks like I've got a wee but more saving to do as I want the side skirts too. Plenty of 3 door st second hand ones but no 5 door.

Thanks for your help mate!

no problem,

the side skirts for the zetec s are the same as the ST ones so that may broaden your purchasing horizon.

i purchased the full kit last june but i finally got it out of the attic last week and im collecting it from the body shop tomorrow with the full kit fitted, so im really looking foward to that.

took me ages to save the cash too but it will be worth it when it all comes togeather.

no problem,

the side skirts for the zetec s are the same as the ST ones so that may broaden your purchasing horizon.

i purchased the full kit last june but i finally got it out of the attic last week and im collecting it from the body shop tomorrow with the full kit fitted, so im really looking foward to that.

took me ages to save the cash too but it will be worth it when it all comes togeather.

Sounds good mate, it's do worth it when it all comes together. My Car came with the 18 alloys and think it really needs the skirts etc to finish it. Looking forward to seein pics when you have it all fitted.

Was taking a look at some of your guides, some good work goin on there.

Sounds good mate, it's do worth it when it all comes together. My Car came with the 18 alloys and think it really needs the skirts etc to finish it. Looking forward to seein pics when you have it all fitted.

Was taking a look at some of your guides, some good work goin on there.

thanks very much mate,

my lift is due to arrive sometime this evening to take me to collect the focus, the zetec s isint available to purchase from ford over here its only available via import so with the kit fitted it will stand out from the rest. i should have a thread uploaded before 7pm with some before and after shots,

not much unusual modifications planned for the near future. fitting some colour coded headlight brows, alluminum pedals, and handbrake cover, zetec s front grill upper and lower, Carbon wrap the chrome bonnet strip tint the rear windows, and purchase some S badges for the front grill and side fenders. clim-aer front wind deflectors and hopfully fit a Bastuck Oval tip Duplex exhaust around November/December, and finally some 18'' ST snow flake alloys in early 2013 to finish it off.

at the momment though i have the rear badge and waiting for the car lol

Image1958.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club