Lenny

Hi buddy do ya know if the guy does the mud flaps for the st

Many thanks

Hi mate,

Yes they are exactly the same custom fitment,

I've gotta go to work now but I'll pm you his details at 10pm

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

thread revival, but the links on your first page post to the kit parts dont work, do you have others?

• Like 1

thread revival, but the links on your first page post to the kit parts dont work, do you have others?

I'll edit and update the links across the weekend mate,

Anything inperticular your looking for or just the lot?

Nah, nothing in particular, just getting an idea at this stage.

I'll edit and update the links across the weekend mate,
Anything inperticular your looking for or just the lot?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been a while but anychance you have those links??

Hi Damien,

Its gonna take some time say around an hour to source all the links mate,

I'm off work on Thursday so I'll update them for you then before I completely lose interest in the focus

He's going to the dark side.....Toyota if I recall, a new project which sounds pretty interesting!

• Like 1

Lenny, how could you lose interest in your lovely Focus?

He's going to the dark side.....Toyota if I recall, a new project which sounds pretty interesting!

+1 going back to the cave I came out of lol

First car was a toyota, followed by a Nissan, then the beloved focus and soon back to Toyota,

The focus is booked for dpf internal removal on Friday then that's the project complete,

Its 3 years this month since the project began and its now finished,

I have nothing more to do with it and for me I most enjoy the planning and fitting of the mods more than driving a modded,

The focus will stay in the family as the family daily driver,

My new project will be a Toyota Corolla Levin BZR AE111 Coupé

Imported from japan the year will be 98-2000

No esp, no dpf, no egr, no side airbags, no seat air bags, no can bus, no eml's to display, no abs, no seat belt warning bing bong, no space saver wheel,

Just 4 seats, a stereo, engine, exhaust and the road

Its an old school 4AGE yamaha developed toyota engine under the bonnet,

4 cylinder 20valve velocity stacked 175bhp naturally aspirated twin cam engine as standard ;)

Mounted in an aluminium chassis weighing a total 1,700kg compared to the focus 2100kg

I've got a few mods planned for it already,

Forgive me but I've spent the past 3 years researching the focus, creating the guides, and helping others achieve there goals in the process, it has been fantastic and I have enjoyed it, but at this time I feel the focus has reached its limit in modification balancing on reliability, a bigger turbo, intercooler and clutch would bring power up to 150bhp mark but would also demand bigger brakes,

Would still weigh over two ton and still wouldn't exit corners like a petrol,

So its time to throw in the towel, keep it in its reliable state as the daily driver and purchase a nippy old skill petrol for weekends and future project.

ah mate, your'e gonna be missed on here - so you better keep checking in from time to time.

the toyota sounds good - old skool classic. you better put some pics up once its in your hands. no doubt you will modify that.

i dont care what car you have but next year you have to visit Ford Fair so we can all chat to the legend!

• Like 1

ah mate, your'e gonna be missed on here - so you better keep checking in from time to time.

the toyota sounds good - old skool classic. you better put some pics up once its in your hands. no doubt you will modify that.

i dont care what car you have but next year you have to visit Ford Fair so we can all chat to the legend!

I'll still be on the forum mate,

I'll create my build thread on the Ae111 forum

Profile: http://s15.zetaboards.com/AE111_Forum/profile/3061280/

But ill still be on here with you guys for motoring advise, and discussion

Vicki will be the new focus owners as of march 2014

This will allow me to create an insurance policy for Vicki on the focus in her own name,

I can then bring my own "no claims bonus" on to the Levin,

I've already bought a semi bucket seat 4 seat interior with door cards in the event the ones in the car are in tatters,

I plan to bring the focus to the show next year with vicki ,

But she says I'll need to wear a stab vest and poncho to protect my clothing as you all will spit at me for turn in my back on ford lol

• 1 month later...

hi all,

having inspired by all your inputs to the forum i did something to my focus. wanted to share with you all the pictures of it. could any one tell me how to put the pics in the post please. thanks.

• Like 1

use photo hosting websites like photobucket and use the IMG code and paste it on here and the photo will appear once you click submit post.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

these is mine FOCUS

Very nice replica.

What region are you from?

Yunii

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Alrite mate I've got a zetec s and looking for a new bonnet with grills ha don't no anywhere I could try do you???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Johno69 said:

Alrite mate I've got a zetec s and looking for a new bonnet with grills ha don't no anywhere I could try do you???

There's a few forum members whom have had this professionally done by fellow enthusiasts may be able to recommend someone close to you:

Link: 

• 1 month later...

Can i ask why you need new bonnet?

If its vents in your bonnet like RS then good bodyshop should do it for you.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

I've edit this guide thismorning to transfer all images from the image host Photobucket over to the forum,

This means the images will now display forever without me having to pay a monthly fee to Photobucket.

The forum didn't host images back when I created the guides.

I plan to transfer all images in each of my guide's as I get the time across the coming weeks. 👍

• Like 3