Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has Anyone Else Had This Sorta Problems

Gemma1984

Not everybody here is as nuts as me. :P

Lifes too short to be a misery.

Pretty much everyone here is as good as gold.

You'll have a good laugh, - Guaranteed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gemma1984

• Stoney871

• NorthSussex

• Lenny

Do I get my money back if not satisfied lol x

Small world, im out Ellon way! :)

Do I get my money back if not satisfied lol x

It's my guarantee not the forums.

If you should happen to pay me any monies during your stay here then i will be happy to refund in full.

:P

Ah cool it is a small world lol But unfortunately my focus has departed I'm now a Astra owner must admit didn't think I'd like it but dare I say it it's a nice car :-O lol and stoney I shall tell you the same as everyone else my back says no a lot hahaha xxx

Aww, which kind of astra you got? My boyfriends got an Arden blue mk4 GSi! :wub: Such a great & easy car to drive!

P.s. await flack from Stoney.. he likes to spit at vauxhalls! :lol:

Haha I got 59 plate sxi 3 door curbed my alloys today not even had it a week :-O it will be fine he's got an afa long way to come xx

Sorry to say but after a lot of experience with Vauxhalls (spit :P) i'd rather push my car than drive one of them.

I had to use a Combo van last year while my dog wagon was having some upgrades and the clutch done and it broke down after 3 days.

The vehicle was only 11 months old and the cam belt went at 60mph.

That was a lot of fun i can tell you.

Well I shall keep my fingers crossed stoney x

Well I shall keep my fingers crossed stoney x

Good idea :P

Totally loving the way you guys have made my topic hot lol and I'm no longer a newbie yay xx

Hi guys and gals I have a 06 plate focus and have had nothing but problems with it it's only just come up for a year that I've had the car so warranty is out I'm hoping I can get some hints n tips from you guys firstly my starter motor went and got replaced then my battery light, hand brake light (hand brake was off) started flashing at me then my speedo stops working and it does this a while before they checked it out it has had alternator replace a week ago and now it has engine management light on with car in safety mode, I know your thinking get a new car me too but thoughtnid ask advice firstly if things will get better as I like my car and was wondering if anyone else has had the same problems as me ? And should I get rid of my car or bear with all the problems?

Thanks in advance for replys :-) xxx lot problems there mind you want have probs i have had to sort out you need call in a garage one thats pretty good cause electrical can be a pain

Hi there stingman I've have bought myself a new car as posted in previous pages I couldn't be bothered with the uncertainty of my children's safety gettin in to the car so I decided my children as always come first x

The banter is always lively here.

We're all a bit loopy.

I'll come and take some pics for you if you like.

:P

Don't tell the Missus though ;)

Hey, what's all this flirting with the lovely lady Stony? <_< I've just returned from a 10 day posting with no internet coverage and missed out :( . So now I'm back on line ---- Hi Gemma, love the picture B) , and just to keep the post Focus related, 37.2 MPG over a 1500 miles covered in the last 3 months, all A & B roads fully laden.

Hello lovely stormin I got may new car :-) and loving it and you can easy flirt too :-) if you read my tattoo post in general stoney gave me a little scare trying to act all serious lol feel free to join in the banter too I'm liking this forum very much xx

Don't worry about Stoney, he's quite harmless, I think. :D Glad your enjoying the new car.

He's too faraway to catch me haha xx

Don't worry about Stoney, he's quite harmless, I think. :D Glad your enjoying the new car.

You know what Dog Handlers are like, the bite is worse than the bark.

He's too faraway to catch me haha xx

:(

Feel Free to try stoney I don't mind :-) xx

Now who's flirting.

All I'd need is your registration and a quick PNC or vehicle database check would give me all the info I need.

You're safe though as we are not allowed to access PNC without just cause and a legal reason.

Officers have been fired for misusing the system.

I'm just a bit of a charmer in my own way. :)

Gemma don't get swayed by Stoney's uniform, we all look the same when we take them off, well some of us do. :D

Now who's flirting too?

I'm butt ugly and I don't care.

Now who's flirting too?

I'm butt ugly and I don't care.

As I said Stoney, I'm back, and just as ugly, but not as bad as that bad boy we had on the forum a few weeks ago. :)

Those pictures he used were seriously butt ugly.