Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofit Parking Sensors In Mk3 Facelift

MartinJGUK

Hi everyone decided to register on this forum as there seems to be lots of interesting stuff on here. I'm picking up my fourth Mondeo tomorrow a 2.0 Tdci Ghia X 5 door in Silver (very excited!) , my first diesel after having petrol models all my life. The Chancellor has forced my hand on this bless him, running a 2.0 Duratec proved too costly. Anyhow I'm after some advice as I would like to fit parking sensors to my mondeo but would like them to look factory fitted so was wondering if anyone knew the diameter of the holes in the factory fit bumper strip as i found it on the Fraud spares website here;

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_mondeo_rear_bumper_moulding_kit_2003-2007_4_and_5_door_saloons_for_reverse_sensor_f_1426040_c_310.htm

and would like to use it with an eBay kit which are normally 18 or 22mm in diameter. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

Hi Iv always used X Vision sensors and fitted them into the black strip on the top of the rear bumper. They req a 19mm hole and look very good on the mondeo. I don't no if you can get them any were other that a main dealer but try google

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club