Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abs Light On ?

MrAnderson

Is this serious ? I suppose we shouldnt really drive it with this on. To make matters worse I cant pop the bonnet as the release mechanism under the steering column is playing silly buggers...

Hoping i havent bought a nail !!

EDIT: Got the bonnet up, it was very very hot in there, but the brake fluid was right up to the top.

I am guessing that maybe the car cooked itself on the way home as they are hot little beasts, and it is a very hot day here.

I remember years ago I had a mk2 Fiesta that I am sure had an "out" setting on the heater, whereby it would blow the hot air out under the car, dissapating the heat. I know cars are a bit more advanced thesedays, but the little KA feels like it needs a heatsink of some sort ?

what is actually on as you did not say

tell us your problem and perhaps someone will be able to help you

The yellow ABS warning light on the dash'

Obviously Its not good, but what usually causes it to come on, bearing in mind the car has got new brake discs and pads 2 weeks ago.

wheel-speed sensor. £200.

This place is like a ghost town :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club