Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Red Bull Addiction?

Lenny

Has any one else on her got a fond love for the blue and silver can?

i drink 2 cans per day for the past four years, i dont drink coffee because i dont like the taste but i think i may have an additction lol

any one else on here like the stuff?

I used to drink it a lot, one stage a good few cans a day but I felt it just made me tired after about 20-30min. Not the best when you have to take it before the gym otherwise feel like you can't left anything!

Now I just have old fashioned water but also treat myself with a mocha now and then.

I love the stuff. I drink it because I like the taste rather than for an energy boost but I prefer it with a vodka on a Saturday night! Does give me serious bad stomach the next day though :(

I love the stuff. I drink it because I like the taste rather than for an energy boost but I prefer it with a vodka on a Saturday night! Does give me serious bad stomach the next day though :(

Haha, was going to say Jagerbombs seriously upset my stomach the next day! I've now switch to Pimms and lemonade B) less acid in lemonade as well and a very nice summer drink.

Haha, was going to say Jagerbombs seriously upset my stomach the next day! I've now switch to Pimms and lemonade B) less acid in lemonade as well and a very nice summer drink.

+1 on the JagerBombs mate,

:D

oooo i had my 1st 1 of those at crimbo works do,well actually i had about 10 bicardi and cokes and 6 Jagerbombs.did seem to sober me up,but boy did i want to pee allnight. :rolleyes:

Prefer Monster.

Long as nobody suggests um bongo and eggs. :P

I have 2 cans of Red Bull a day, morning and afternoon. purely for taste as im always in a not so good mood... :lol:

I have 2 cans of Red Bull a day, morning and afternoon. purely for taste as im always in a not so good mood... :lol:

I am exactly the same mate,

one first thing in the morning and one after work in the evening but i had four yesterday lol,

apparently their is a chemical in the red bull which makes us feel good and perks us up a bit, and the lack of red bull in the system is causing the bad temper in us, according to fran the research and development labratory technition at the parmaceutical company i work for lol

Try some High5 zero extreme sports drink tabs twice as much caffeine as red bull, I use these cycling, rocket fuel

• 2 weeks later...

I drink 15+ cups of coffee in a day plus 2 tins of red bull I'm very addicted but love the taste and has no affect on me I'm maybe too used to it now lol xx

relentless is where its at :) The sugar free one, with a dash of vodka! :)

Relentless orange is lovely. I have noticed this week tho, that it makes me really fidgety!

the sugar free one is like bubble gum :) Now thats addictive lol

I don't drink energy drinks....Am i boring? Ha. They just rot my teeth and the feel of it on my teeth is even more reason i stay away. When i do big drives like midlands to dover to germany then il buy the big cans and knock few back but thats rare. Really bad for you I'm sure

Used to drink Red Bull quite often but then Relentless came out. Prefer the taste of that much more, plus it's a little cheaper! Don't drink them often though, but as Paddy H says - good for helping on long drives!

Not good for long drives if you put some vodka in them though :)

The Red Bull cans are tiny compared to Rentless/Monster, it's gone in a couple of swigs!! So defo cheaper to go for the alternatives.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club