Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

suddste

Where Is This Water Comming From?

Hello,

Here is an image I have taken after seeing drips comming down. I dont know what it is. See the image attached. Any ideas what it is? the substance seems clear like water, and dries up leaves no mark. The pic has been taken from the front of the car

post-21390-0-51771900-1337885668_thumb.j

Its more than likely from the a/c system (quite normal) so i wouldnt worry about it

thanks, there was quite a lot of water falling, though ansd I didnt tihnk the air conditioner stuff was around there?

It's the ice from the aircon defrosting, the same as your fridge would if you turned the power off. Quite normal. B)

It's the ice from the aircon defrosting, the same as your fridge would if you turned the power off. Quite normal. B)

Hi John, good to hear from you again, keep reading the forum and you will soon be an expert. :rolleyes:

Hi John, good to hear from you again, keep reading the forum and you will soon be an expert. :rolleyes:

haha I didnt realise how complex machines cars really are

If you want a simple car get a "Morris Minor" from the 1960s, If you are too young to know what one looks like, Google it, then I guess you would then prefer your Focus with all it's mod-cons; Modern cars are full of electronics and a nightmare to understand. :)

If you want a simple car get a "Morris Minor" from the 1960s, If you are too young to know what one looks like, Google it, then I guess you would then prefer your Focus with all it's mod-cons; Modern cars are full of electronics and a nightmare to understand. :)

lol of course, these electronics are designed to keep things runnuing for longer I beleive, but when they go wrong they areharder to fix I hear

A lot of it is down to government legislation on emissions, but the electronics also give you all the toys.

A lot of it is down to government legislation on emissions, but the electronics also give you all the toys.

lol yeah I love finding out about all the electronics and how they work on board

I can say with certainty, I would much rather have my old focus back (regardless of the nightmares it caused) than have a moggy!

what is a "moggy"?