Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Problem With Ford Bluetooth

jwilkinson98

Have got a new phone - HTC One V - it pairs up on the bluetooth to the Ford 6000CD radio and connects but when I use the phone I cannot hear anything - it dials, it shows who it is calling on the screen, it shows the phone name on the screen, there is just no sound on the system. The previous bluetooth phone works without a problem. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure as I only have an iPhone 4s, but have you tried rebooting the phone? Sometimes this happened to me on various headunits and reboot has fixed it. You may want to debond the phone and check that there are no other phones bonded (previous owners)

1. Press the ‘PHONE’ button on the

audio unit.

2. Press the ‘MENU’ button on the

audio unit.

3. Select the ‘DEBOND’ option on

the audio unit.

4. Scroll through the different phones

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR RADIO CODE BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER. I DIDNT NEED IT BUT HAD IT TO HAND JUST IN CASE.

Keeping your finger on the on /off button of the radio, for about 10 seconds till the screen goes blank for a moment.

The radio will come back on .

Bond your phone again and hopefully away you go

I've also seen posts that suggest pulling the fuse for 30 seconds (F6 according to the Mondeo handbook, in the fuse box under the glove box), then insert and enter security code.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club