Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A Collection Of Photos Of Car So Far!

Anth23

Hey all again, I have done a few changes to the car since i last posted, not been working on it alot due to last few weeks at university. I will save you the boredom of me going on about it all. but the one im looking forward to is having it re-mapped next week! this car is eventually going to be my race day car! currently i haven't got one after doing it for years i had few years out! had an fiesta but once i get my new car (sorry folks but its gonna be a BMW 3 series) my focus will be stripped, ripped out, gutted and ££££'s spent to make her a full on race car! enter the divisions again and get blasting round again! so if you are gonna be around for another year (we think it'll take a year) then watch this car ;)

heres some pics!

(If the page cuts me off on pics, i'll jsut reply with more, i have fair few yah see :))

IMG_4020.JPG?gl=GB

FOG SURROUNDS DONE TO MATCH CAR

IMG_4021.JPG?gl=GB

RED WHEEL NUTS

IMG_4121.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4123.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4130.JPG?gl=GB

SOME RANDOM CAR MEET! HAHA!

IMG_4138.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4151.JPG?gl=GB

NEXT TO THE "RENTS" PASSION WAGON MONDEO!

FEW EDITED SHOTS ON iPhone

IMG_4166.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4167.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4232.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4233.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4236.JPG?gl=GB

THEN I WENT FOR A NEW STEREO WITH EVERY GADGET YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE! SAT NAV, BLUEOOTH, DVD, THE LIST GOES ON !!

IMG_4041.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4185.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4252.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4253.JPG?gl=GBIMG_4163.JPG?gl=GB

IMG_4162.JPG?gl=GB

SORRY FOR CAPS JUST TYPING QUICK AND CANT BE BOTHERED TO MAKE FONT BIGGER AND FANCIER !! HA!!

THEN I WENT FOR A FULL INDUCTION KIT!

IMG_4116.JPG?gl=GB

AND AFTER A LITTLE TWEEKING WE MANAGED TO GET THIS OUT THE CAR (EXCUSE THE BORDER, WAS PUT ON INSTRAGRAM HAHA)

IMG_4267.JPG?gl=GB

HOPE YOU LIKE THE PHOTOS GUYS !!! LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS :) ALL THE BEST

LOOKS, TOP BANANA M8 :D

Looks the bees knees mate nice motor

Nice work looks great

Ant, car looks ace, liking the dark look. whose doing the re-map?

Is that your pad? looks really nice not to mention expensive!

keep up the good work and good luck with the racing season.

nice pics but seriously a corsa at a car meet is just soooooooooooo wrong :)

It really is a beauty of a motor! I love the flames you have going on there. I have to say though, as a studen, how the hell do you afford it? lol :P

you must be jolking students can afford it dont believe there poverty rubbish eating cat food to survive you know what i meant anth :D

Hey, what make was the stereo and are you please with it? Where did you get the fascia adaptor?

Cheers

stereo says pioneer on it im sure ive seen them on fleabay adaptors are available from there or ford

you must be jolking students can afford it dont believe there poverty rubbish eating cat food to survive you know what i meant anth :D

I know exactly what you mean, erm well to be brutally honest how I run it and afford it it's down to birthday cash saved up, my job pays brilliant (football coach at proffesional club - scunthorpe

United- although I'm a hull fan haha). And I live at home rather than uni so save alot of money there! But yeah don't believe students crap! There loaded! Student loans pay for half the girls in my classes clothes and junk!!! Hahaha

Hey, what make was the stereo and are you please with it? Where did you get the fascia adaptor?

Cheers

It is a pioneer head unit! It's class! Paying for the sat nav adapter and rear view camera next month I hope! And I got it from audio direct website! The fascia was on eBay, but I had to cut it a little. Carve out the curves a little deeper! There is some work involved, I can advise you if you get one! The fascia if you don't trim it down will push on the screen and it won't flip open to place DVDs/CDs in it! So be careful! If anyone wants any modding help then just ask! I've had that car in pieces- engine, bodywork, interior, audio, electronics the lot!!! I don't mind helping anyone :)