Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CameronMcG

Ford Fiesta Freestyle 1.3 Stuttering At Low Revs

2 posts in this topic

Recently my ford fiesta freestlye has been stuttering and missing a lot when I am at low revs. At first it was an occassional thing but it is starting to happen a lot more frequently now. I decided to clear my spark plugs and HT leads, then clean my air filter to see if that was the problem. But the same problem is still occuring. I was told by someone it may have something to do with my fuel filter but I can seem to find it on my engine. Can anyone confirm that this information about the fuel filter is correct? and where I can possibly find the fuel filter on a Ford Fiesta Freestyle with a 16V zetec engine.

I think its clipped onto the bottom corner of the fuel tank on the nearside of the vehicle. front corner of the tank.