Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hid's

samstafford

looking to get some hid's for my fiesta metal, does anyone no of where i can get a decent set, and the bulb type and what watt im looking for?

looking to get some hid's for my fiesta metal, does anyone no of where i can get a decent set, and the bulb type and what watt im looking for?

I'm not going to lecture you on the ins and outs you can make your own decision, but conversion kits are classed as illegal by the Dept for Transport and from what Iv'e heard on other forums are an almost guaranteed MOT failure. Only way around it it to a complete new headlight with the right optics, and as Ford don't make one it's probalby hard to get a legit one.

Is it worth the hassle?

the DfT's statement can be found here - http://assets.dft.gov.uk/publications/dft-information-sheets/aftermarket-hid-headlamps.pdf

And Police are pulling them for fun just to be friendly.

I actually found out something interesting today regarding HID's.Now i dont no if it applies there in the UK but here in Queensland you can install them,but are only allowed to have 4,400 kelvin.

took the HID Kit out my old car, just need to fit it now :) 55w 10k ftw!!

The only real problems could start if a accident occurs...that's the only reason why I am reserved in buying a HID Kit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club