Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front End Knocking

david295

Since I have had the car, there has been a knocking coming fron front drivers side, garage replaced drop link, but its still doing it.

I have checked anti roll bar bushes, they look fine, checked wishbone bushes they look fine, i used a bar to put pressure on them, and they dont move.

If i have my foot on clutch going over spped bump, i can feel what ever it is knocking, it feels like its knocking against clutch pedal.

Since I have had the car, there has been a knocking coming fron front drivers side, garage replaced drop link, but its still doing it.

I have checked anti roll bar bushes, they look fine, checked wishbone bushes they look fine, i used a bar to put pressure on them, and they dont move.

If i have my foot on clutch going over spped bump, i can feel what ever it is knocking, it feels like its knocking against clutch pedal.

have you cheaked the engine mounts

No i havent, also forgot to say, when i go over a speed bump, it sounds like the front of car has drop on top of wheel, it that kind of sound am getting aswell.

Do you get the knocking noise on small bumps or slightly uneven road surfaces? Not just bigger bumps like speed bumps.

If so it could be the suspension top mounts.

sound like what i had check to see if your springs arnt broke i had a peice of spring right at the top about 2 inch long broke off and it sounds like what ur describing

will check when rain stops, yes i get noise even going over small bumbs or uneven roads