Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Drivers

ijustwantafile

Has anyone else noticed how the new shape Fiesta's are driven by total idiots like the car is a toy? Sorry if you have one and drive normal.. but all I've seen lately is people driving like they're a toy!

It might just be round here in Liverpool but they can't seem to keep them under 30mph and that's the fastest you can legally go round here unless you go out of the city. It's also pointless going any faster as you'll just a hit a traffic light at some point and everyone will catch you up... unless they jump the light which I've seen a lot do and also a couple get pulled for.

They just seem to treat them a bit like a dodgem wizzing in and out of traffic, over taking in stupid places, going dead close to other cars, foot down towards lights and stopping last minute. Not looking and just pulling out.

This can be said about a lot of types of cars but just lately seems to be the new shape fiesta... I've seen better driving when people are playing on GTA :mellow:

I have to say, its plausible that the Corsa has now been replaced by the fez, it could well be that more and more hooligans are buying it and bringing down the name of the sensible drivers!

I've driven a new fiesta and they are really just like a toy car I stay in Scotland and mainly drive country roads so I get the speed but wouldn't buy one unless it was a sporty number as they are quite slow but look at this way the men who drive like idiots obviously don't have a decent sized package and the women are tryin to be like one of the boys lol there's a time and place to drive like a nutter and that's on a track I have two kids and safety first x

I have a new shape fiesta and I don't drive it like a go kart, I do agree though that there a lot of knobs driving fiesta's (probably their mums) who think that they're the king of the road! Driving the car I have a lot of people think I'm a hooligan when im not. The amount of red traffic lights I've been at and someone pulls up in a 1.25 edge and revs the nuts out of the poor car just to try and get ahead before stopping at the next set of traffic lights. I find it quite amusing really. They're just going to push it too far one day and end up killing themselves or someone else...

I learnt first hand what happens when you drive like a looney! One of my old friends lost control going too fast into a round about whilst I was in the car, the car was a total write off but luckily we came out unharmed.

When I asked him why he did it his answer was "showing off, but it went wrong". He didn't feel Mr Big after that. Was more of a laughing stock

Hi i drive through liverpool alot and yeh idiots in new shape fiestas tailgate me and when they pass it's some little halfwit that can barley see over the steering wheel. And what i've notice now ka drivers are getting a pain. No offence to fiesta ka drivers by the way but some out there need there head sorting. Like today local road by me 30mph zone i could not beleave what i seen a volvo most of been doing at least 80mph on the wrong size of the road just over takeing people like it was a two lane road. And what take the mick even more these are the idiots that get away with it.

• 5 months later...

I have a new Fiesta S, I tend to just stick with the tempo of traffic, if there is no one on the road, I probably won't stay under 30 but I wont go over 35 usually.

Don't see many Fiesta drivers down my end but from what I have seen, just looks like lads that have put money into their car and enjoy driving slowly past everyone with the window down and the music up!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club