Share Your Car Experience
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Very Strange Need Help

3 posts in this topic

I have ford galaxy 54 plate recently it has developed a very strange problem i don't know if any one come across with this.

Ok here is the brief description

'' Some times my boot doesn't open then i have to use my key after that when i start my car rear wiper, reversing lights, back fog lights doesn't work

and there is fog light sign on the dash board which u see when parking lights are on or when i apply breaks but its very dim but when i apply breaks it highlights more like fog lights are on but basically they are not . Now i have noticed that some time the small red light on the door which should come only when i lock the care comes while i am driving the car ''

I have no idea what to do .

Any suggestion will be very help full

Many thanks

Is it a new shape galaxy or the older vw shape.

Please like me in this Facebook app so I can get online more and help u guy's

Please Pm me with direct questions if u really stuck and carnet get a answer from the forum, i don't always see questions in the forum because I can not get online much.

54 reg i would say its a mk2,

i would check for breaks in the rear hatch door gaitir,common problem on these cars.

they send everything haywire when they fray/break.

once checked and if all clear see if your break lights are working if not it may need a new break switch,on some versions there are 2.