Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 06 1.6 Tdci Zetec - Only 33Mpg Rnd Town Helllppp!!!!

jonathansims1984

Hi

I have a 06 Focus 1.6 TDCI Zetec and am only achieving 33 MPG around town that's even at slow speeds! I have had some work done on the car which I will list below and have also had diagnostics ran on it and nothing came up!!

Sometimes the Coolant fan runs after even short runs for about a minute after the ignition has been turned off even though Temp Gauge reads perfect temp.(Not always) The car has done 67,000 miles which aint alot really for a Diesel.

It has full 6 year service history...

Could it be O2 Sensor or MAP OR MAF sensor fault or would this have shown on Diagnostics?

Im leaning towards Injector not working or Leaking Injector(s) does anyone think this could be the problem?

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this as as you could imagine I'm ripping my hair out trying to figure out what's wrong.

Work done so far:

- PDF Filter Regeneration by Ford

- EGR Valve Changed

- Coolant sensor Changed

- New Air Filter and cleaned MAF Sensor

- New Fuel Filter Fitted

Any opinions would be so much appreciated and thanks for taking the time to look at this post

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club